Specification of Biofuel Technology4:30 pm
Bio petrol is a global solution which is produced at commercial level viable for turning some sewage sludge that is the precipitate produced by sewage treatment into some needful oil matter ( Bio fuel ). It helps in saving the earth from the damaged sewage dumping which is polluting the environment, and also it saves a large sums in disposal. Bio petrol can be defined as the fuel which is having the similarities with petrol, but it is produced by the use of palmitic acid and it is dominant in palm oil. Here the palmitic acid is used to convert into some molecular structure and to gain the molecular formula of iso-octane (a chemical compound).
Due to rise in petrol price, some environmental issues, and due to the decrease in presence of fossil fuel, biopetrol seems to be the alternative fuel as some kind of the fossil fuel. Biopetrol is an a highly appreciated liquid biofuel and moreover it is an environment friendly fuel. Due to its renewable and less polluting nature the interest has been arisen to use of vegetable oils to make Bio petrol as against the conventional diesel fuel in petroleum industry. We can see that there are several serious worldwide environmental problems which are the caused by Sewage sludge disposal. Ocean dumping and expensive landfilling are polluting and depleting the underground water reservoirs and that is very harmful for the sea world species. When sludge is turned into the compost , it causes the production of heavy metals and pathogens in the sludge which can pollute the fertilized land. Most of the hazardous gases are produced because of this cause and due to incineration. Biopetrol technology is very valuable and markable since it enables a process which is breakthrough for producing some usable and to require synthetic crude oil formed from the sewage sludge. Medors is mainly working and developing a cost-effective and environment friendly “sludge conversion system” which is basically a great need.
There are so many problems which are usually never-ending , for example, disposal of sewage sludge and its treatment because the disposal of sludge can consume around 30% of the budget that is also a part of plants for wastewater treatment, also for plant operators, some sludge handling equipment are more vital issue. If we see the globe we can find that in every part of the world there comes a public outcry that to keep the sewage sludge far away from the cities and localities and from the environment of human contact, since it possess more probably the health risks. Hence Medors have a motto that is “Earth To Engine” which can be understood as to flourish into Bio petrol.
Since this is a technological process so, It has been an issue in this Bio-Petrol project which is the part of the sphere of liquefying carbon-riched solid matter fuels. This liquefication process is common nowadays comprises mainly two stages which are following :
1) To create the fractions in radicals of different sizes, the process “thermal breakdown” of the molecular structure is usually carried out.
2) After that Stabilization of the radicals by recombination is finished. It includes :-
- Redistribution or production of hydrogen gas using the raw materials.
- By hydrogen, which is introduced or acquired from the outside source ( that is meant as molecular hydrogen or also from the use of hydrogen-donor atom).
1) It is a cost-effective and efficient method to vanish the sludge disposal.
2) It solves many environmental problems like pollution and any health issues which are directly in relationship to the sludge disposal, for example, heavy metal leakage.
3) It converts the the heavy sludge into some needful and usable fuel(petrol).
4) It produces the synthetic crude oil (petroleum), which can be transferred and stored easily.
5) It offsets the wastewater treatment which mainly costs with the revenues from crude oil.
6) Some biopetrol ingredients are used in the production of these petrochemicals.
RELATED POSTS :