Career Options after LLB1:32 am
Are you looking for a Carrier after LLB. Are you thinking what are the job prospectus you should pursue for after completing graduation in LLB. The present article bring you some of the best carrier options which you might like. Career Options after LLB has always been a popular career option in India since a long time. Those whose families have been into the profession for generations in India usually opt to study law too. Are you a law student or thinking of becoming a lawyer. Then here is some Career Options after LLB At the time of placement colleges usually provide placements on the following:
1) Law firm (Associate)
2) MNC (Legal officer)
3) Govt Agency
4) Judicial Exams
5) Bank, Legal dept.
Career in Law :
Interested individuals who dream of making a carrier in law can go for a three year law course right after graduation in any discipline. Also students can do a 5 year law course just after the completion of 12th. After the five year course students can opt for either a litigator or any other professional lawyer.
Job Prospectus :
When it comes about job prospectus, for a law graduate there are plenty of opportunities. Some of the carrier options after LLB are: one point should always been taken care of before opting for LLB college or course , if your college or course is certified with Bar council of India or not
1. Practising as an advocate in the court of law
2. Practising with Corporate firms.
3. Working as an legal adviser for various organisations
4. working as a Solicitor general or public Prosecutor or offer services to government department and ministries.
5. Big Firms like, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte and PwC hire lawyers for performing there tax divisions. They also offer salary package ranging from 6-8 lakhs. Amongst all the course which lawyers choose after LLB is LLM. While some other popular courses are:
- Certificate Course in Infotech Law
- Certificate Course in Cyber Laws
- Diploma in Co-operative Law
- Diploma in Administrative Laws
- Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management
- Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Diploma in Human Rights
- Diploma in Environmental Laws
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Diploma in Labor Laws (D.L.L)
- Diploma in Labor Law and Personnel Management
- Diploma in Labor Laws and Labor Welfare
- Diploma in International Laws
- Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Diploma in Labor Laws and Industrial Relations
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D)
- Integrated BA LLB
- M.A. Human Rights
- M.Phil. Law
- M.A. Human Rights and Duties Education
- Master of Comparative Laws (MCL)
- P.G Diploma in Women’s Rights and Human Rights
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Ph.D. Law
Carrier options after LLB
There has been Quite a plenty of opportunists after the completion of LLB. LLB graduates can perform both in State and central government. The aspiring individuals can work as attorney generals, judges, public, prosecutor etc. They can also grab opportunities at the fields of defense, tax and labor departments. There are also scope in working as legal advisers for various organizations, An LLB graduate can work as legal publisher, law reporter, and litigator.
You can also visit the following for more information.
Feel free to comment in the comment box.
Although we have tried to put all career options after llb , law or during law but we know that , changing educational system would have brought few more options by the time you would have been reading this post , If you have any question , we would love to solve your query , please put your questions at bottom of this page in comment section or you can also mail us at email@example.com. we would be happy to guide you through our experts panel. you can also submit your query . For career related queries remain updated with us by calling at 01143560050 or join oureducation whats app group at +918130802212