Jan 2 • Placement • 32449 Views • 1 Comment on Tips to Crack Google Interview with eligibility criteria for Google jobs
Google has opening but only for serious candidates. Interview criteria and Placement criteria of google is one of the most stringent activity which students face , if they ever try to work with google. Working with google has always
been alluring but to crack google interview is not easy , if you take burden.
What google looks for is simply your creativity , nothing else. Eligibility criteria for Google jobs are being discussed in detail
With 45000 employees and revenue of about US $ 93 Billions invented by Larry page Google is largest IT companies in the world which has recently entered in manufacturing of Telecom equipment as well.
Google is not like other usual companies, they are more innovative and their main focus is to share information with other organizations. However, as in the growing phase they are giving more focus on their employees, because employees are the main part of success for all organizations. Employees in Google are highly self confident and passionate about their job as well as their company. So they work hard for the success of the organization and in return of this Google offer them high salary and compensation packages, bonus and other financial rewards. Google conducts a placement process for selecting bright and talented employees and this includes tests and interviews.
You can join our whats app group on job at +918130802212 or email@example.com or call 01143560050 to get updates regarding jobs and how to prepare.
You also suggest best coaching according to your needs and according to subject in which you are week and need proper focus.
Eligibility Criteria at Google
- You should maintain 65% marks throughout the academic career. It means 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech course.
- There should not be more than one year of gap between any courses.
- There should not be any backlogs when applying for Google.
- Please remember that similar to the B.Tech course, you would require maintaining 65% marks throughout the academic career even when you apply for MCA course.
Google Placement Test will guide you for Google Placement in India
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a strong academic record.
- Good knowledge in Internet, web-research, online advertising, fraud detection, numerical analysis and e-commerce is preferred.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with strong ability to work cross-functionally and communicate clearly and effectively.
At the time of selection process, they conduct a test, which includes different sections. This section includes
1. Questions from computer awareness
2. Verbal reasoning
3. Quantitative aptitude
4. Critical reasoning
and the standard of the questions depends upon the requirements.
The candidates who clear the written test are called for the interview.
It is a psychometric test, which is conducted to identify the personality, behavior, social activities, qualities and values of the candidates. The candidates should be honest in their answers because it is very important to check their ability.
Google Placement Interview
A person who is selected after the psychometric test will be called for a technical interview, which includes questions from what they have studied before and about the project they have undergone.
An HR interview will there after the preliminary interview which includes some personal questions like what is the reason behind you to choose Google, your personal interests etc.
Some tips For Preparation
1) The test contains some aptitude questions and the questions to check your general awareness. The most important thing needed for answering the general questions are reading newspapers and to build a good knowledge about the changing world
2) The aptitude questions are very complicated which is mainly asked to evaluate the candidates reasoning capacity and technical knowledge to solve a problem.
3) You have to prepare well for the interview. The important tip for performing well in the interview is to read well about the company and prepare well for answering any technical questions and the questions about your project.
4) To score well in the interview you have to maintain a positive relation with the interviewees. It involves maintain a good body language, suitable eye contact and most important thing is being self-confident.
5) In the HR interview the candidate should be well prepared, give more attention on your grooming, and try to be honest in your answers
6) Never try to be over smart because it creates a bad feeling in the minds of the interviewee.
7) Prepare well for an interview with the help of available materials
I am writing this post on my experience of my Job interview with Google. Psychometric test is very important part of Google Selection process , which should not be missed.
Through this post we have tried to help you out with information required to work at google. Although we have tried to gather this information from people who have appeared in job interview but we request interested candidates to take final suggestion few days prior to interview or exam date so that we may update you with current information on eligibility criteria for job at google. please fill form here
We suggest to put your queries at bottom of this page in comment section so that you may get answers from our experts
Mar 3 • 1057 Views
Feb 8 • 1286 Views
Feb 3 • 434 Views