Jan 2 • Placement • 6865 Views • 6 Comments on Career at IBM with Eligibility Criteria for Freshers & Experienced
IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM employees around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet. You can view the placement criteria of companies like TCS, ADOBE, Infosys, Accenture.
Eligibility Criteria of IBM for freshers:-
The eligibility criteria of IBM can be broadly classified into 2 categories:
1. Information Technology Dept.(IT division)
- Candidates need to be completed their graduation or post graduation degree from a reputed university in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA with any specialization( Except Pharma and Fashion technology all major branches are applicable) with atleast 70% aggregate.
- Candidates must have 65% aggregate 10th class and 12th class
- Candidates should not have any backlogs at the time of interview and Correspondence and part-time course are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates should have completed minimum of 16 years of formal education.
- Applying candidates must be a good team player and should be able to handle multiple tasks or assignments , prioritize and deliver on time.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal, and Communication skills. And also candidates should have excellent time management skills.
2. Consulting and business process outsourcing dept.(BPO division)
- Under Graduate / Graduate can apply.
- Freshers or experienced also can apply.
- Candidates must have good Verbal & excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidates must have willing to work in any shifts including night shifts.
Selection Process at IBM
IBM selection procedure consists 4 rounds following 1. Written Aptitude Test-
- Matrix Test-15 Questions 15 Minutes.
- Number series – 20 questions 15 Minutes, Negative Mark-1/4.
- Aptitude-12 Questions 15 Minutes, Negative Mark-1/4. English Summary writing.
2. Group Discussion – A topic will be given and you have to discuss about it with your group members for 15 -20 min.
3. Technical Interview – In Technical round they basically ask from your B.Tech project & some technical questions related to the subject for which department you are belonged.
4. HR Interview – It is very easy round. Here they will check your communication skills, Time management skills and your confidence.
One can also refer to the following links:-
Your views are valuable to us. Any type of suggestion will be highly appreciated.