IBPS interview questions3:35 pm
This article gives you the complete information about IBPS and also about the IBPS interview questions.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an independent org in India, which began its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS).
In 1984, IBPS turned into an autonomous substance at the command of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is imagined as managed toward oneself scholarly and examination arranged Institute, with a mission of upgrading human-asset improvement through faculty evaluation. In 2011, IBPS declared a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the choice Officers and Clerks in Indian banks.
IBPS CWE is currently compulsory for any individual who looks for a work in 20 open part and Regional Rural banks. IBPS occasionally acknowledges the exam applications from the competitors at their site, and the exams are sorted out at different areas in the nation in online mode.
Now we will discuss some frequent questions for IBPS interview questions
(1) Tell me About Yourself?
(2) Diff bet. GDP & GNP ?
(3) What is Boyle’s Law?
(4) What is law of Motion?
(5) my hobbies?
(6) my strengths & weakness?
(7) they give me a paper to find hexadecimal of 45?
(8) are u a team player?
(9) Why u want join banks?
(10) can u tell me the statistics about the growth in
(11) What is the difference between credit n debit
(12) How can an illiterate person use card if he
doesn’t know how to use it and enter d pin?
(13) Is there ant ATM without a PIN?
(14) What about d ppl in rural areas who are
illiterate and how will they be able to use cards n
(15) what is liquidity?
(16) who is the regulator of banks?
(17) Functions of RBI?
(18) Do you have bank a/c?
(19) in which bank?
(20) which type of account?
(21) How much of interest they are giving to you?
(22) What type of Demand Loans are introduced by
(23) do you know about SHG? EXPLAIN IT.
(24) what is financial inclusion ?
(25) who introduced financial inclusion ?
(26) How many type of accounts ?
(27) What is priority sector?
(28) In education loan there is need of any colletral
(29) limit for education loan?
(30) what is demat account ?
(31) who does open demat account and can a bank it
(32) You have done mca in 2011…after it wht u have
done …n why banking ?
(33) what is rdbms ?
(34) rdbms softwares ?
(35) what lastest version of oracle 9i ?
(36) what is normalisation ?
(37) which N-form most use in normalisation ?
(38) is bitcoin ?
(39) who is telecommunication minister ?
(40) latest news by supreme court about adhar
(41) What is a bank??
(42) As a bank employee what should we want to do
(43) How your field useful to bank??
(44) What is the problems at present public facing in
the Public sector banks??
(45) What is your score??
(46) Will you serve in the bank upto the end??
(47) Who is the chairman of SBI??
Some Hindi Questions
(48) What is the full form of ATM??
(49) ग्रेजुएशन किस सब्जेक्ट से किया है ?
(50) तो बी.टेक करते हुए सोचा था की बैंक
ज्वाइन करोगे ?
(51) तो अब फिर बैंकिंग क्यों ?
(52) बैंक क्या है ?
(53) रेपो रेट क्या है ?
(54) कितनी है रेपो रेट ?
(55) रिवर्स रेपो रेट क्या है ?
(56) किन्ही तीन बैंकों के नाम और उनके चेयरपर्सन
के नाम बताओ?
(57) SBI के चेयरपर्सन कौन है ?
(58) किसी बैंक में अकाउंट खोलने के लिए
क्या क्या डॉक्यूमेंट जरुरी होता है?
(59) आज की कोई दो हैडलाइन बताओ ?
(60) RTI और RTE क्या हैं ?
(61) You have completed MCA now why u have chosen
banking sector ?
(62) What is www?
(63) What is CRR and SLR
(64) what is augusta westland deal ?
(65) Who is the health minister of delhi ?
(66) who is chief election commissioner of india ?
(67) What is your opinion about arvind kejriwal ?
(68) Do u think arvind kejriwal can change the face
of Indian politics.
(69) Current Repo rate,bank rate,Reverse repo
(70) Your hobbies
(71) What have you done in your graduation?
(72) Tell me about your father’s profession
(73) Who regulates insurance sector?
(74) Where is it’s headquarter?
(75) Who regulates share market?
(76) Where is its HQ & who is chairman?
(77) What is difference between Primary &
(78) What is IPO?
(79) What is Follow up IPO? If IPO has already
issued then what is the need of it?
(80) What is RBI?
(81) does it regulate cooperative banks also?
(82) Do u have any bank account?
(83) Who is head of SBI?
(84) Have you heard about CSR?
(85) Tell me 2 companies which are following CSR?
(86) Tell me 2 names of public & pvt banks who’s
head is a woman
(87) Earlier u said that RBI controls monetary
policy, when govt. passes the budget then what is
the need of monetary policy?
(88) what is reverse repo rate?
(89) current reverse repo rate is?
(90) when RBI borrows from other banks, then
money in market increases or decreases?
(91) what is LT, ST, MT
(92) after that Infrastructure Sector me kuan si
financing hoti hai ST,LT
(93) Who is the CJI of India.
(94) Who is the CVC
(95) Who is the CIO
(96) Who is the Chief election Officer.
(97) What is the function of Financial Management.
(98) What is BEP..
(99) who control the working of banks & how
(100) Asked me about 2 Rates
(101) What is current Bank Rate
(102) What are basic A/c Principals..
(103) Liability & assets side of Banks
(104) What is Sarfaesi act
(105) What is NPA
(106) What is the serious problem that the economy
(107) What is cad
(108) How can u suit yourself in a bank
(109) Where u have worked?
(110) After MBA, why you want to join Bank, and
how u are useful to us?
(111) Difference between Sales and Marketing?
(112) Types of customers?
(113) Difference between World Bank and IMF?
(114) Difference between money Market and Capital
(115) Last question regarding Bhartiya Mahila
(116) which year you completed your B. com?
(117) favorite sub which i told account then they
ask why loan and investment come in balance sheet?
(118) when i told them but said why it is shown
under investment head then i said sorry i dont
(119) what is fund flow ?
(120) What is your favorite chapter in account i told
(121) what is opportunity cost. Absolute cost ..
(122) if u take loan from bank which side in balance
sheet com ..
(123) what u know about banking?
(124) how rupees value getting depreciated? i
(125) What are the measures to control
(126) What types of crops in ur region they grow
(127) wht are your hobbies?
(128) What are todays headlines?
(129) Do you support AAP?
(130) Tell me wht is CRR and how RBI uses this as a
tool for various purposes?