iGATE corporation (IGTE:US) is a NASDAQ listed US-incorporated outsourcing company with its majority of employees approx 30,000 based in Bangalore. On Campus and OFF Campus Placement process is offered by the company for Freshers as well as experienced. There will be 3 rounds in the selection procedure of iGATE.
In this Post you will get to know about the most recently asked HR Interview questions by the company. We understand your time and your consideration that is why for your convenience answers for the questions are also provided here.
1.Tell me about yourself: This is the most often asked questions in interviews. You need to have a short statement prepared in your mind. Be careful that it does not sound rehearsed. Limit it to work-related items unless instructed otherwise. Talk about things you have done and jobs you have held that relate to the position you are interviewing for. Start with the item farthest back and work up to the present. Always use simple English with short statements. always tell about your strengths rather than your weakness.
2. Do you consider yourself successful?
You should always answer yes and briefly explain why. A good explanation is that you have set goals, and you have met some and are on track to achieve the others.
3. What do you know about this organization? This question is one reason to do some research on the organization before the interview. Find out where they have been and where they are going. What are the current issues and who are the major players?
4. Are you applying for other jobs?
Be honest but do not spend a lot of time in this area. Keep the focus on this job and what you can do for this organization. Anything else is a distraction.
5. Do you know anyone who works for us?
Be aware of the policy on relatives working for the organization. This can affect your answer even though they asked about friends not relatives. Be careful to mention a friend only if they are well thought of.
6. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you? Answer yes if you would. But since you need to work, this is the type of work you prefer. Do not say yes if you do not mean it.
7. What is your philosophy towards work?
The interviewer is not looking for a long or flowery dissertation here. Do you have strong feelings that the job gets done? Yes. That’s the type of answer that works best here. Short and positive, showing a benefit to the organization.
8. Why do you think you would do well at this job? Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest.
9. Would you be willing to relocate if required? You should be clear on this with your family prior to the interview if you think there is a chance it may come up. Do not say yes just to get the job if the real answer is no. This can create a lot of problems later on in your career. Be honest at this point and save yourself future grief.
10. Do you have any questions for me? Always have some Questions prepared like where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on are some of the examples.
Download PDF of this set of questions by clicking the link below:
I have completed my B.TECH degree from Calcutta institute of engineering & management, in the field of IT. Welll... i'm fun loving , down to earth by nature.... I always try to give my 100% dedication into my work......