1) Section A has queries from reading section. it’s multiple answer queries and every one five queries area unit mandatory that you’d ought to try. Each question carries marks which are to be awarded on correct Answer. Reading section generally include short answer type question. So try to answer them in correct required form in accordance to the mark allotment.
2) Section B has queries from writing section. Students need to prepare this section in a very well manner as this section provide an idea of students writing strategies. Always answer in the prescribed manner, that will makes you to perform well in your exam.
3) Section C is linguistics section and it’s all linguistics connected queries. Basically this is the grammar section. To perform well in this section you need to practice this on regular basis.
4) Section D is kind translation section Or sometimes its section for the literature which carries question from the fiction or poetry which is within the course curriculum. To prepare it well go through the chapters and try to learn key points. You can also take help from your teachers.
To get pdf of Maharashtra State Board Sample Papers of English for Class 10, follow:
- Maharastra HSC Board Question Papers of English
- MSBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English
- 10th English Question Paper State Board Maharashtra
- Maharashtra State Board Science Sample Paper 10th
Hope you get what you are searching for. If case you need some thing more to add than use comment section to give your views. ALL THE BEST.