Syntel conducts its recruitment drives in many colleges every year throughout India. The new recruited candidates participate in a two year program designed for recent graduates to have an intense knowledge about the processes and possess skilled expertise. The candidates who engage in this program earn a monthly stipend. This program is focused on “learning by performing” and consists of classroom teachings, assignments, individual attention , and working for live projects. In this section, find the entire placement criteria for Syntel with all the details such as eligibility criteria, how to apply and syllabus for the Online tests etc. You may also visit the eligibility criteria for Adobe and then you can apply from there.
Applicants to this program must be a recent graduate with a BE / B-Tech in any Discipline, Masters in Computer Applications; or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Physics. A stringent written test must be passed for consideration of entry into the program.
Hiring Process: Placement Criteria for Syntel
The hiring process moves in three stages
- Online Test + GD Round
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Syntel Placement Test
Round – I ( Online Test )
- Total Number of Questions : 45
- Total Time : 45 minutes or 1 Hour *
- No Negative Marking *
- Syllabus of Online Test : Quantitative Aptitude Test, Series, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension, Correcting Sentence, Completion and Coding
It is preferable for the students to go through the R. S Agarwal author book to cover the following topics. It will be more beneficial for them if they practice their verbal skills with their friends. They will thus be able to find our grammatical errors. For Syntel Online Test
Tips to Crack GD Round
Round -II ( Technical Interview )
- Most of the Questions will be asked from your subject of interest ( Only Basic Questions )
- Final year Project or the Summer Projects.
- Be ready with your Project ( Interview Questions on C , C, Interview Questions on JAVA, Interview Questions on DBMS, Interview Questions on C#, Interview Questions on Microprocessor )
- Be Practical and Confidence. Questions on any live project if done will be asked to the candidates.
Round III – ( HR Round ) : Only HR Questions such as
- Tell me about yourself ? ( Introduction )
- Why do you want to join Syntel?
- What do you know about Syntel’s product and technology?
- What can you do to increase the growth graph of Syntel?
- How you see yourself 5 years from now?
- How much salary do you expect? and many more.
Syntel is a well known global firm which is an IT service provider and working with knowledge process outsourcing solution . The company aims in creating new business opportunities for its clients through innovation. In the year 2012 Syntel employed 20,000 people worldwide.
In written test there would be reasoning and Quantitative questions.
Few practice questions are given below:
- Mukesh walks 7 km from his house to south-east direction, then he turns 14km to his west. After this he moves 7km north west direction and then 9km towards east. At what distance is he from his house?
- In a class of 15 students there are 7 who have studied latin and 8 have studied Greek and 3 have not studied neither latin nor Greek. How many have studied both
- A baseball team played 60 tournaments and won 30% of them. After this winning streak the team raised average of about 50%. How many times the team must have won to reach this average?
- N men purchased the gift for C. If out of them three backed out , how many more have to contribute to purchase the gift.
For Registration : Apply Here
Your Valuable suggestions and feedback will be most admired.