PLACEMENT GUIDELINES FOR HAL
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited or HAL is Asia’s largest aerospace firm based in Bangalore founded in 1940. The company provides the services of manufacturing and assembling aircraft and provides communication equipment. HAL employs approximately 40,000 trained and skilled staff who are operating from different locations in five Indian states. Together they work together to establish select class of aviation.
Hal have branches at different locations including Hyderabad, Nasik, Lucknow, Korwa, Bangalore and many more.The main mission of HAL is to become a globally known aerospace company by achieving value in maintenance of Aerospace defence equipment.
Eligibility Criteria- HAL mainly employees the freshers for the post of Management trainee. Candidate should pass Bachelor of Law, BE/B-tech, MBA from a well recognized university with 60% marks all throughout.
Hiring Process- The candidate would be required to give online written test and on qualifying the written test there would be a personal interview. The test will be of 150 minutes. The pattern of written test would be as follows :
(a) GK (20 Questions)
(c) Technical (100 Questions)
Some practise questions for GK are:
- One picture would be given asking who is the artist?
- In 1992 the world’s final was won by whom?
- Which country achieved 0% growth rate?
- In which year Mother Teresa was born?
- In which country the European parliament meet?
Reasoning Questions include:
- Permutations and combination
- Mirror image
- Blood relations
- One passage with two questions
- Sentence making and assumptions
- Find the missing number
- Number Series
Technical Questions would be like:
- Switching theory
- Network design
- Circuit diagrams
- Digital and analog signals
- Which one is false?
- If the mean for failure hour is 10,000 and 20 is the mean for the repair hour.If the printer has been used by 120 customer,then find its availability?
- You are given two arrays that are sorted find the kth maximum element in both?
- What is the method of finding the next ancestor in a binary search tree?
- How efficiently can million integers be sorted?
Interview questions for HAL:
I. Introduce yourself briefly?
II. Tell us about your projects?
III. What are your hobbies?
IV. Something related to programming?
V. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
For clearing the written test one need to be skilled in technical questions. In this placement drive more weightage is given to the written test then to the personal interview because here they give importance to your academic knowledge. All these guidelines can help in throwing light for aspirants.
Jan 7 • 883 Views