Preparation Techniques for IBPS Exam6:23 pm
IBPS Specialist officer
The achievement diagram of the keeping money segment has arrived at to the top point further more it is developing at a quick pace. Bank exams are thought to be truly extreme along these lines as IBPS. Anyhow fitting center and right approach to study and arrangement for it are the best answer for splitting all the exams of IBPS. The selecting system and example of the inquiries of IBPS SO exam are made to channel out the best hopefuls. This is carried out by looking at the information, learning capabilities, idea, identities and scholastic brainpower of the hopefuls.
It has been asked by many students and parents that why big brand names of coaching do not appear or appear very less in our rating of top coaching.
We provide regular updates regarding #UPSC #BANK #GATE #MEDICAL #ENGINEERING #IBPS
We would like to inform that during our review of coaching centers, we keep personal guidance as most important factor or parameter of our calculation for the best coaching.
During our review process we have found that in big brands teachers salary is as high as Rs 6000 for one hour of class.Due to which teachers cost becomes Rs 100 for every minute he/she invest.I think a teacher feels that till the time he/she is in coaching his/her bill meter should keep running.
Thus, they keep rushing for classes without giving individual time to students and thus we do not recommend these big brand centers.
Even centers of big brands who focus on individual mentor-ship, we put them in ranking.
Click on Telegram logo to join oureducation IBPS group with expert Teacher’s and many serious students
Best preparation for IBPS Specialist officer ?
It has been seen that when any candidate sits for IBPS SO exam for the first time it is not possible for that person to know everything about the exams and maintain right attitude and positive confidence at the first time.
- Preparation for the IBPS SO exam needs at least 3 months of proper learning before the exam.
- Divide the time period of study hours for different sections of the exam.
- Focus and concentrate on what you are reading.
- Always try to write in the copy what you have learnt. Try to make different copies for different sections.
- Always read the newspaper and watch the news for getting updated about the world news and the news of India.
- Informative and educational magazines also help the students to know more about the banking sectors and economical condition of India.
- Test of numeric ability from the quantitative aptitude is an important section in this examination. This section cover the topics of Compound and simple interest, percentage, discount, Profit and loss, allegation and mixture, Time and work, Problems on trains, Average, Permutation Combination, ages, discount, data interpretation etc. These are the important topics of this section. Calculation on the problems of the above topics is to be made very fast. Learn some basic methods and formulas by using which the answer can be calculated in one or two steps.
- The reasoning part consists of decision making abilities, mental ability and the power of execution of a candidate. Puzzle, data sufficiency, numeric logic, series and analogies, numeric logic, weak and strong arguments, Venn diagrams, visual reasoning and implicit statement are the topics of the reasoning section.
- For the English section improving the grammar is much needed by a candidate. Grammar, comprehension, Reading and communication skills, grammar errors, jumbled sentence, vocabulary, antonyms and synonyms, grammar errors and passages are the important topics in English section.
- The most important section which consists of the maximum marks is the section of professional knowledge. The questions of this section are totally based on the computer subjects. Proper concept is required for answering the questions of this section.