How to Prepare for CBSE 10th in 50 days?5:40 pm
How to Prepare for CBSE 10th in 50 days?
Prepare for CBSE 10th in 50 days
Prepare for CBSE 10th in 50 days-Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is the authority board for conducting the central board exams for secondary level and higher secondary level.It affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India. Official website
The boards has finally announced the exam date sheet for class 10 which would be commencing from 5th March till 4th April 2018. As soon as the dates are released students overall in the country students started gearing up their preparations.This is the best time to study and give your best to score the maximum score.How to prepare for board exams of 10th and 12th cbse, cbse class 10th board exam preparation 2017-18
Click on Whatsapp logo to join oureducation 10 Class Exam Preparation group with many students to discuss
- Stay up dates with the exam syllabus of cbse to plan your study plan well. Allot time for each subject so that the entire syllabus gets covered and no topic remains left out. CLASS 10 CBSE MATHS SAMPLE PAPERS
- Stick to a particular study plan you made and devoting time to each subject well.In fact do plan the interval breaks as well because continuous study might not go well in procedure of preparation. CLASS 10 CBSE SOCIAL SCIENCE SAMPLE PAPERS–
- Go through the NCERT books in depth and keep revising each and every chapter regularly.keep practicing all the chapters from NCERT Books especially the solved papers also.
- To score really well in the exam you must develop the habit of writing.It is utmost important to solve old test papers and not just orally revisions.This practise of writing will help you in managing your time and also will work for your speed.
- Staying confident is another important factor .Stay confident and focussed always that you can answer any question from the chapter. Do not be nervous and believe yourself that you can do it. Kashmiri SAMPLE PAPER FOR (CLASS X 2017-18 ) CBSE Board
- Subject wise preparation is again very important for 10th students because some subjects take more time and seems tough whereas some are easy and can be done in less time. Usually maths,science and english are said to be tough in preparation .For these subjects you need to prepare with systematic study and intense revisions.
- For preparation you need to possess good study materials as that influences a lot and is the strongest point you can have.Along with this you can also find out certain online study materials. Tibetan MARKING SCHEME FOR (CLASS X 2017-18 ) CBSE Board
- Try solving previous years question papers as it will provide you with clear idea about the exams ,the marking pattern and the type of questions.CBSE 10TH BOARDS PREPARATION AND HOW TO EXCEL
- Avoid the social media world completely because it easily deviates your attention and focus from your studies.
- You need to relax and take proper sleep for a refreshed mind. As your refresh mind will be able to recollect lessons in a better way.On the exam day do not lose your focus .Even before exams while preparation do not lose focus and concentrate more.. CBSE Sample paper for class 10 Maths and Class 12 Physics For study reference
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.