How to Prepare for Goa Board 12th exams 2018 in 50 days?10:00 pm
How to Prepare for Goa Board 12th exams 2018 in 50 days?
Prepare for Goa Board 12th exams in 50 days
Prepare for Goa Board 12th exams in 50 days-The Goa board for Higher Secondary Education is the responsible authority for conducting exams in the state of Goa. This board was established under ‘The Goa, Daman and Diu Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Act, 1975. Official website for GBHSE
The exams date for higher secondary exams would commence from 5th March to 24th March 2018.Last year around 16,000 students appeared for the exams and expected that this might increase for 2018. Best schools in goa comparison icse and cbse
So for all those students who are biting off their nails as soon as the exam dates are announced pull up your socks for the upcoming exams. Hence sharing some useful preparation tips and strategies :- Solved Goa Board 10th Class English Sample Paper
Prepare Goa Board 12th exams 50 days
- Remain adhered to a well planned study schedule and try solving one sample paper atleast a day with breaks or interval also . Use an alarm clock to set yourself for a time limit.
- Practice more of writing as you need to write a good amount of matter in exam hence you need to make sure about your speed and accuracy.Thus practice of writing will not let you miss any question to attempt.
- It is definitely advice to students to keep practising solving sample papers till you get the exam format. Bed colleges in Goa
- Previous years question papers help you understand the question ou format,the marking scheme for the paper and also the type of questions you might face and sometimes you might even get repeated questions.
- Attempting to solve mock test papers also helps you to evaluate your progress level and also rate where you revision stands. Schools in the Candolim (Goa)
- Do not try to start any new chapters or lessons right before the exams as it will leave you more confused. Focus more on the weaker sections and devote more time to it. Try to revise and complete the lessons already done so that you are completely confident in it.. Top 10 College of Commerce In Goa
- Be confident and develop positive attitude. This key to success is applicable for all your exams as well at any stage . This attitude helps you remain calm and composed and you are able to give your exams in a better way.
- You will need to allot separate time for your final revisions just 2 to 3 days before the exams final date so keep your study plan as such that you get time for revisions.
- The exams fear might leave you fill with anxiety,fear,or even create depression hence do not get into the trap and just relax . Top Schools in Marmagao (Goa) MARGAO
- Prepare notes for all subjects for end moment revisions and keep it handy
- Be consistent in your preparation as this will keep you focused and well prepared.
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.
Related posts:– Top MBA entrance coaching centre in Goa