How to Prepare for ICSE 10th in 30 days?6:41 pm
How to Prepare for ICSE 10th in 30 days?
Prepare ICSE 10th in 30 days
Prepare ICSE 10th in 30 days-The Indian Certificate School Examination is a national level board In India responsible for conducting exams for secondary and higher secondary level. It is said that every year around 1.5 lakhs sit for the exams which is increasing day by day. The boards has announced the exams from ICSE 10th from 26th Feb till 28th March 2018. Official website for ICSE
Students can also check the exact –Exam time table for 10th. For students the board has also uploaded the Question papers for practice. ICSE 10TH BOARDS PREPARATION AND HOW TO SCORE HIGH
It is quite obvious that as the exam dates are announced on the website the students start panicking and they feel as where to start from.But for the last one month you just need to revise and revise . HOW TO PREPARE ENGLISH FOR CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAM
Click on Whatsapp logo to join oureducation 10 Class Exam Preparation group with many students to discuss
- Start passing through the past years question papers. Try solving them one by one as it will give you more confidence. ICSE class10 maths sample paper
- Set a time limit as given in exams for your practice and start solving test papers and also mock tests in order to manage your time and develop your writing speed and flair. ICSE Class 10 Computer Applications Sample Papers
- Keep revising the grammar portions in Hindi and English ,maths formula, equations for chemistry,formulae for physics, authors and poets in English, diagrams in biology, historical dates in history and civics, maps and topography in geography.Biology Sample Paper for Class 10 ICSE Board Follow a strict study plan as to complete your exam syllabus and make sure that all subjects get completed .
- Revision is the only factor that works wonder there is no other alternative to it ,so make sure that revision is done till the end time.
- Staying confident is another important factor .Stay confident and focussed always that you can answer any question from the chapter. Do not be nervous and believe yourself that you can do it.I.C.S.E SchoolsOurEdu Blog | Exam,coaching, schools
- Subject wise preparation is again very important for 10th students because some subjects take more time and seems tough whereas some are easy and can be done in less time. Usually maths,science and english are said to be tough in preparation .For these subjects you need to prepare with systematic study and intense revisions.
- Follow a healthy diet plan and take proper rest as your mind and body needs rest to get back in to the energy .Do not take too much of stress and get nervous. Solved Sample Paper of English for Class 9 ICSE
Try to follow the books prescribed by the board as they are the best reference books that you can avail for exams and do not opt for unnecessary books by other publishers.
- You will have to completely get yourself away from the social media as it will not let you focus and might hamper your concentration,so staying away from these will help you prepare well and not let you lose your focus. HOW TO PREPARE FOR 10th CBSE AND ICSE
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.
Related posts:-HOW TO SCORE PLUS 95 PERCENT MARKS CLASS 12 ICSE