SC/ST/OBC Reservation or any reservation on basis of caste system can be a matter of regular discussion but here are consequences which you may enjoy . One man behind this reservation was Mr. Babasaheb Ambedkar who brought reservation that converse one caste to another. Reservation is a platform for certain section of society to help them grow at par others, and that step become the advantage for the politicians who don’t care about the very section but of their vote banks. Instead of Uniting India these tactics divide the nation among religion, caste and geographical basis and thus creating vote banks.
According to Wipro Chairman Mr. Azim Premji on reservation that.
He said “we have to adopt the job reservation in all other fields too. I really support PM and the other politicians for promoting such reservation issue for job.” Reservation SC/ST/OBC
Lets start job reservation with our Indian cricket team.
- 10%reservation for Muslim.
- 30% reservation for SC/ST/OBC.
- And thus rules of cricket should be modified.
- Boundary circle for SC/ST player should be reduced.
- The hit shot which is 4 should be considered as 6. and a shot which is 6 should be taken as 8 runs.
- SC/ST/OBC players scored 60 runs taken as Century. Likewise fast bowler like SHOAIB AKHTER should not bowls fast for SC/ST/OBC Player. Bowler can bowl maximum speed of 80 km/hr . For SC/ST/OBC delivery above this speed should be made illegal and signed as no ball.
SO BE AWARE THAT ” HOW POLITICIAN ARE RUINING PEOPLE OF ANY CASTE”
- I think it should not end here only rather while technological development if we reach on moon , we will claim that due to 60% reservation amongst our scientists we reached moon else we would have been at Mars.
- Reservation must be also for doctors while treating patient , a dentist may be allowed to break 40% of patients tooth.
- If by any means reservation have to be allowed then It should only be on the basis of economical background of a candidate not on basis of any caste
“Lets show the word that INDIA is a great Country, and lets be proud of being an Indian.”
We value your suggestions, feel free to comment below. Write your views through the suggestion and India to grow.
Feb 10 • 1343 Views
Jan 16 • 562 Views