STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
It is an Indian government organization which recruits staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.Here some are the key issues regarding SSC exam.
- It includes verbal and non verbal reasoning questions.
- It includes general awareness questions.
- It includes aptitude questions.
- It includes arithmetic questions
- It also involve mental ability questions.
2-Eligibility- SSC conducts combined graduate level test at graduation level and combined higher secondary examination at 10+2 level through written exam,skill test,interviews and typing test.
3-Types of questions-
- Error recognition.
- Fill in the blanks (usings verbs, prepositions and articles).
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Idiomatic use of word.
- For higher secondary examination at 10+2 level the written exam is taken and successful candidates are check for skill test.
- For graduation level test there are three steps:-
- A written exam of 200 marks and includes reasonig.
- It includes three papers arithmetic ability, english language and mental ability.it is of 600 marks.
- In this step personnel test, interview, skill test and type test held.
5-Result-Result is declared by SSC after whole evaluation process of written exam.
Selected candidates check for skill test including interview. Finally list of selected candidates is being displayed on internet in SSC website or in newspaper.
6-How to apply-You can apply online or offline for ssc exam.Post the form and wait for admit card.
Nov 20 • 316 Views
Nov 17 • 187 Views
Oct 30 • 583 Views