State Government Job- Gujarat High Court3:22 pm
State Government Job- Gujarat High Court
HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD.
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad.
RECRUITMENT BOARD DETAILS– The High court of Gujarat recruits for the post of district judges every year. All the requirements for the post are given here with.
VACANCY DETAILS: The various vacancies in High Court of Gujarat and their related details are given below.
Post Name– District Judges
1) Total No of Posts – 58 Posts
2) Eligibility criteria / Qualifications required-
1. Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
2. Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Civil Court or Criminal court for not less than seven years.
(iii) Candidate must have basic knowledge of Computer Application Operation as per the requirement of the post.
3) Age Limit- The candidate’s age should be between 35 to 48 years.(General,OBC,SC, ST).
4) Basis Salary- INR 63,260 + allowances( per month).
5) Procedure to apply-
- All eligible candidates need to apply On-line through the link provided in High Court website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in AND http://hcojas.guj.nic.in as per the rules.
- Giving email id and mobile phone is compulsory to avoid any miscommunication.
- The following steps are required for the submission of online application form.
Read About :
Read About :
Read About :
1. First candidate need to download the form. Read the instructions carefully and then fill up all the fields given in on-line application format.
2. Applicant need to save their application number for further reference.
3. Using Application No. and Date of Birth,candidate is required to upload his / her scanned photograph and scanned signature in the stipulated size & format.
4. If you want to edit some information you can edit that part and if you want to submit click confirm application. After your form is submitted you will be notified.
5.Lastly candidate should take out the print out of the admit card.
6. If any illegal action is performed by candidates they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
For any additional details about the organisation check out their official website- www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and for more details regarding the vacancies check out – http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.