Nov 30 • Opinion • 3506 Views • No Comments on Tips to Crack VITEEE for Engineering Entrance Exam
How to prepare for VITEEE
If you want to be the part of one of the most prestigious institute of country i.e; VIT then you need to crack VITEEE entrance exam. This is a National level exam like BITSAT, JEE Advanced and JEE Mains etc… students have to face tough competition here in order to get a seat safe for them. At the time of examination generally students get confused about What to study…? and How to study…? etc… Thus to solve their problem we have discussed some Tips to Crack VITEEE for Engineering Entrance Exam to help applicants in this manner.
After clearing this exam one can get admission in the course he/she wants on the basis of scores of the examination and the ranking in VITEEE. You may like to visit Top Engineering Colleges under VITEEE with Closing Rank
Few Tips to Crack VITEEE
1. VITEEE checks and select students on the basis of concept, speed, accuracy, time management and decision making power. So very first thing is make a plan What to Do and Don’ts.
2. Make a proper time table to check your level of preparation as per prescribed syllabus. You can check topic covered under VITEEE Syllabus from Syllabus for VITEEE for Engineering and Eligibility Criteria
3. Follow the given order to attempt paper. (It’s Just a suggestion)-
- First: Chemistry
- Second: Physics
- Third: Maths
4. VITEEE paper has no negative marking thus try to attempt as many as question but keeping the factor of time management in mind.
5. Sample papers are the best source to judge the level of preparation you have done. So, try to take help from previous year papers and sample papers for better preparations.
6. Last and the most important thing is you need to get updated with the news regarding the entrance exam.
Now lets discuss topic that required more concentration as compared to other topics.
Topics under Physics
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and semiconductor devices. You need to focus more on these topics as most of the question will from these topics.
Topics under Chemistry
Atomic Structure, Electrochemistry, Biomolecules, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers. NCERT is the best source for In organic preparation thus you can refer this.
Topics under Maths
Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Integral Calculus and its Applications are the tough topic thus give proper emphasis on them.
I hope these Tips to Crack VITEEE will help you to reduce worries up to some extent. Best of Luck for your exam..!!!
Related Searches for VITEEE:
- VITEEE Sample Paper
- Sample Paper for VITEEE
- Solved Viteee Sample Paper
- VITEEE Solved Sample Paper
- Engineering Entrance Sample Paper
- Latest Combined VITEEE Syllabus with PDF
Reader can share their views with us through comments.
Nov 27 • 1568 Views
Nov 23 • 7076 Views
Jul 3 • 1791 Views