Feb 7 • Opinion • 8796 Views • No Comments on Tips to Crack WBJEE Engineering Exam
How to prepare for WBJEE
Have you done your preparations to appear in the West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam (WBJEE)…? WBJEE has always being the scariest word for the engineering aspirants. During class 11 and 12, students generally make themselves busy for the preparations of entrance exams like BITSAT, VITEEE, JEE Advanced, JEE Mains etc… for their bright future. To perform well in exam, students needs to follow some tips and tricks. This post give an emphasis on Tips to Crack WBJEE Engineering Exam. These WBJEE tips may help engineering aspirants to increase efficiency of exam preparation in order to crack the entrance examination. West Bengal has always been known for its science and arts education. State has given people like J.C bose and Ravindra Nath Tagore to India.
we would always suggest any student and parent to prepare with maximum comfort for any exam and any haste can only spoil your exam prepration thus no need of any haste during your preparation for WBJEE. During WBJEE 2015 many students will have aspiration of many colleges for enginnering but every one will not get what they wished for its natural , so prepare hard with passion without any memoir
Let’s discussion “Essential Tips to Cracks WBJEE 2015”
1) Two months before exam, revision of textbook should be done to get updated with the commonly asked topics. ‘Text Books’ are considered as the main arm in order to fight against WBJEE. Questions are very similar to the text book questions.
2) The syllabus is so large that it becomes difficult for one to cover all prescribed topics. Thus try to emphasis more on accuracy rather than quantity. To get idea of topic covered under WBJEE for engineering, follow WBJEE Syllabus for Engineering and Eligibility Criteria.
3) There is no short cut to hard work. If you want success then the only thing is to work hard for it. Appearing students has to face very tough competition at every stage the only thing they can do to crack exam is hard work in a smart way.
4) Try to attempt those questions for which you are confident enough as each correct answer will contribute 33.33% of mark and (1/3) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
5) Last and the most important thing is health. Generally Students and parents become so involved in preparing well academically that they tend to forget about the physical and mental preparation required for such an exam.
Portion of Syllabus that demand more concentration as compared to other sections are as follows:
Topic under Physics Section :
Mechanics and General Properties of matter, Electrostatics, current electricity, Modern Physics and Electromagnetic Induction are tough topics. Generally most of the questions are asked from these topics so these topics required more emphasis as compared to other one.
Topics under Chemistry Section :
For quick revision and easy revision of inorganic chemistry you can refer NCERT textbook. Physical Chemistry and quantitative analysis than organic and inorganic part.
Topics under Chemistry Section :
Conic Section with ellipse, hyperbola, parabola and rectangular parabola. Apart from this Trigonometry, Vectors, 3D and Integral Calculus requires more attention.
Related Searches for WBJEE are
- WBJEE Mathematics Sample Paper
- WBJEE 2013 Model Question Paper
- Sample Paper of WBJEE Mathematics
- Best Medical Colleges under WBJEE JEM
- Syllabus of WBJEE JEM with Eligibility Criteria
Please share your useful comments and suggestions in the comment box below.
Feb 7 • 4762 Views
Nov 25 • 2367 Views
Nov 20 • 9332 Views