Top COMEDK Engineering Colleges with Opening and Closing Rank6:00 pm
COMEDK is an Entrance Exam that defines the merit for the students seeking admission to various Engineering, Medical and Dental Courses. The total group of 154 Engineering Colleges that take part in the admission of COMEDK. This post includes the list of all Top COMEDK Engineering Colleges with their Opening and Closing ranks in addition to that covers all relevant information like fee structure, total intake, and contact information. You can also take a view of Top Engineering Colleges under JEE Advanced, JEE Mains, VITEEE, EAMCET, NID, Branch wise ranking of Top IITs under JEE Advanced, BITSAT and WBJEE with opening and closing Ranks for further searches. You may also like to visit Latest Syllabus for COMEDK Exam with PDF .
Fee Structure for COMEDK Colleges: The annual tuition fee for B.E. /B. Arch has an upper limit of Rs. 1,37,500/- and the remaining amount i.e. over and above Rs. 50,000/- shall be paid to the college at the time of admission.
“Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” Listed Top COMEDK Engineering Colleges are as follow:
|R.V. College of Engineering|
|PES Institute of Technology|
|BMS College of Engineering|
|M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology|
|Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering|
|Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology|
|Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering|
|Siddaganga Institute of Technology|
|National Institute of Engineering|
Description of Top COMEDK Engineering Colleges are as follows:
#Rank 1 R.V. College of Engineering:
R.V. College of Engineering was established in 1963 with offering 11 departments in the field of Engineering. Here admission done either through Karnataka CET test or COMEDK undergraduate test.
- Total Intake: 660
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,37,500/- per annum.
- Address: R V Vidyanikethan Post, Mysore Road, Bangalore, KA, 560059
- Official Website: www.rvce.edu.in
#Rank 2 PES Institute of Technology:
PES Institute of Technology is an autonomous institute which was established in the year of 1988 with the aim of elaborating students knowledge in every aspect of life.
- Total Intake: 240
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,37,500/- per annum
- Address: 100 Feet Ring Road,Banashankari Stage III,, Bangalore, KA 560085
- Official Website: www.pes.edu
#Rank 3 BMS College of Engineering:
BMS College of Engineering was established in 1946 by Mr. BM Sreenivasiah and is now running successfully under the guidance and support of Dr. Mallikharjuna Babu, principal of the Institute.
- Total Intake: 840
- Fee Structure: Rs. 157540 per annum
- Address: Bull Temple Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560019, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, KA 560019
- Official Website: www.bmsce.in
#Rank 4 M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology:
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology was founded in the year of 1962. Now the institute is working for the welfare of their students with the support of Dr. S.Y. Kulkarni and 705 admin staff.
- Total Intake: 1080
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,37,500 per annum
- Address: MSR College Road, MS Ramaiah Nagar, Mathikere, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560054
- Official Website: www.msrit.edu
#Rank 5 Bangalore Institute of Technology:
BIT is a private engineering College which was established in 1979 offering various undergraduate and graduate courses in engineering. Dr. K R Suresh is the former director of the institute.
- Total Intake: 640
- Fee Structure: Rs. 28090 per annum
- Address: Krishna Rajendra Rd, VV Puram, Bangalore, KA 560004
- Official Website: www.bit-bangalore.edu.in
#Rank 6 Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering:
Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE) was come into existence in the year of 1963. This college is one of the top Engineering colleges under COMDEK.
- Total Intake: 660
- Fee Structure: Information Awaited
- Address: The Administrative Officer, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore – 570 006
- Official Website: www.sjcemysore.org
#Rank 7 Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology:
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology ( Sri MVIT) was established in 1986. The Institute come under the list of premier institute which imparts quality education. Their vision is to make a better nation by building an individual better.
- Total Intake: 690
- Fee Structure: Same as fixed by Government.
- Address: Krishnadeveraya Nagar,Hunasamaranahalli, International Airport Road,Via-Yelahanka,B angalore-562 157, Karnataka
- Official Website: www.sirmvit.edu
#Rank 8 Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering:
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) was established in the year of 1979 by Sri R Dayananda Sagar. The institute has a well established campus spreaded in 28 acres of land. This institute is an another best colleges that come under COMEDK.
- Total Intake: 730
- Fee Structure: Rs. 25000 per sem.
- Address : College Rd, Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560078
- Official Website: www.dscengineering.org
#Rank 9 Siddaganga Institute of Technology:
Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur was established in 1963. The College is running successfully with the support and guidance of Dr. M.N. Channabasappa, present director of the institute. The college has a good placement record of 700 students.
- Total Intake: 650
- Fee Structure: Rs. 138530 per annum
- Address: Siddaganga Institute of Technology, B.H. Road, Tumkur – 572 103
- Official Website: www.sit.ac.in
#Rank 10 National Institute of Engineering:
National Institute of Engineering was established in the year of 1976 with the aim of becoming an ideal institute that adopt and develop all modern engineering services. The Institute has a total of 125 academic staff and 150 admin staff.
- Total Intake: 550
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,43,590/- at the time of admission.
- Address: National Institute of Engineering Mysore Manandavadi Rd, Mysore, KA 570008
- Official Website: www.nie.ac.in
Related searches for Top 10 Engineering Colleges :
- Best Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Government Engineering Colleges
- List of Top 20 Private Engineering Colleges of India
Related Searches for COMEDK Sample Papers:
- Sample Paper for COMEDK
- COMEDK Sample Paper for Physics 2013
- Sample Paper Of COMEDK Engineering 2013
- Model Practice Paper of COMEDK with Solutions
Reader can share their views/ feedback with us through comment for further improvement of this post.