UST Global provides IT solutions that propel businesses forward, helping CIOs build the future for their organizations. Merging industry-specific expertise with trans-formative thinking, UST Global delivers market-defining solutions to Global thousand companies with speed and agility. The company is distinguished by its community of collaborative innovation, relentless commitment beyond contract, measurable accountability to current and future business outcomes, and an entrepreneurial spirit that fuels transformation. Have a look at the Placement Criteria of UST Global
UST Global Current GD Topics and Procedure-
GD is an activity of a group of 8 to 10 members which is conducted for 15-20 minutes. A topic is given for discussion to the members and GD is designed to Exchange thoughts and ideas of different members of different background and academic disciples over a concern topic.Now a days GD’s have become the essential part of placement criteria. It has now become the most useful tool to screen the candidates’ judge their potential as well as skills. By group discussions one can judge the candidate on the basis of a team player, leadership qualities, solution skills, Group dynamics, communication skills etc.
Some Basic rules for GD-
- You must be loud and clear in your voice but should not shout.
- You must communicate and express your thoughts and views effectively.
- Don’t be harsh to the other members.
- Always be polite in your tone and try to convince members
- Don’t interrupt while others are speaking.
- Listen carefully while others speaking.
- Never point fingers toward the participants.
- Never indicate the participants name.
- Never argue with other members present.
Current Topics for GD-
- Flexibility of labor laws is the key to attracting more FDI- These topic are related to the general knowledge of the participants which is judged in this kind of discussions.
- Engineers Joining Management Is A National Waste – this kind of topic is given in the interviews specially foe technical students to judge their thinking over the efficiency of the work they can do.
- Liberalization is leading to jobless growth- This is the important group discussion as it put down its concentration over recruiting the candidates for the job.
- Economic freedom -Road to growth and prosperity- Topic is given to check the knowledge of the candidates regarding the economical condition of the Country and policies to solve the economic crisis which check their decision making and leadership qualities.
- Machine Over Man Or Man Over Machine- As a era of industrialization and its automation this topic helps the interviewer to screen the students on the basis of their leadership qualities and the efficient or effective build up of their mind set.
- CRITICISM IS GOOD- This kind of topic gives the interviewer to screen the candidates knowledge on the basis of constructive or destructive thought and the behavior of the candidates regarding the thought of others. One must posses an optimistic thought to over come this type of group discussions.
- Are co-operatives relevant in today’s globalized environment- This is a topic related to rural areas and based on the general knowledge and skills of the candidates.
- Peace and Nonviolence is an outdated concept?- This kind of topic is given by the interviewer for getting the candidates screen of being constructive or destructive type of nature as a rational being.
Some more important topics related for the group discussion:-
Readers are requested to post their valuable suggestions in comments below.