BIHAR SCHOOL EXAMINATION BOARD-
The BSEB is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination .
Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government.
Apart from the Secondary School Examination, the Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination
You can start your preparations according to the new Bihar Board Class 10th syllabus. Those students who are pursuing Bihar School Examination Board for class 10th are advised to start their preparation according to your given syllabus.
Syllabus for Bihar Board 10th students
- English (general)
PREPARATION PLANNING FOR EXAMS
Almost every student wants to get a good career by cracking the Board Exam and enter the top colleges in India. When the board exams comes closer students get nervous ..
- Firstly you have to plan smartly required amount of time to each and every subjects,
- The most important things is don’t ignore the diagrams, tables or graph in your given books because the question can be asked on any chapter from the text books.
- You can solve last 10 years sample paper and you can get an idea of the exam pattern. Past years papers helps you to get exam ready.
- Remembering certain formulae, notes and data are very important for all subjects. You can write down these points formulas theorem definition etc on small diary that you can carry along . You can read them every time when you are travelling.
- You can find how much time will you spend on a particular question, it can help you know your strength and weakness.
- You should try to study in a group once in a week. It will help you to get your doubts cleared by your friends and you have to solve a particular question.
TIPS TO SCORE WELL IN BIHAR BOARD
- Study previous question paper
- Make your own notes on subject basis maybe with topics each.
- Revise once those notes in 3-4 days or daily
- Join test series
- Make a good friend and always ask question to him and vice-versa
- You can use available guess paper in market like MBD, GOLDEN, BHARTI BHAVAN, BRILLIANT
- make practice set and model paper which is available
- Read question very carefully
- Find out the answer
- Structure your writing with under line and paragraph
- Give evidence and a few good examples
- Reference your work
- Use picture if posible
BSEB has announced a new pattern for both matriculation (Class 10) and intermediate (Class 12) examinations. The board is all set to introduce 50 per cent objective questions in all papers. There will also be short questions of two marks each.
Well there are two targets for changing the examination pattern firstly to improve pass percentage and secondly ensure meritorious students getting high percentage can compete with students of other boards.