First of all what is administration?
Well let us know it through an example. As we know the person in responsibility of administration is known as administrator. So if we take the case of a system administrator. His responsibility is to understand the system’s capabilities and make informed and appropriate decision for its management. So this whole procedure of management is called administration. Nobody can be given this responsibility easily. For this role special skills and qualities are required. In order to develop these skills, special training is provided called the Administration Training.
This training is especially meant for those people who are responsible or are going to be responsible for the administration of a busy organization. It helps a person by developing confidence, recognition power and also builds skills as an administrator.
This particular training covers the basics of administration that covers right from time management and prioritization to the systems and need of the organizations in its course curriculum. Also the course includes a wide range of administration skills like basics of finance, communication skills, customer care, etc.
Like said earlier this training have different sub categories. Let us see what those are:
1. Advanced SAN Training: SAN stands for Storage Area Network. The deployment of it is very complicated as the administrator needs to configure the hardware elements in order to achieve a mix of high performance as well as high reliability (more…)
2. AIX Admin Training: AIX is a series of proprietary operating systems that were developed and sold by IBM for several of its computer platforms. It now supports a variety of hardware platforms.
3. Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Management: This department is one of the crucial departments of any organization. The management of this department is very tough and full of responsibilities for the administrator (more…)
4. Business Process Management Training: It is also referred as holistic management. This approaches to the alignment of the organizations’ business process with the wants and needs of the clients (more…)
5. Checkpoint Certification Training: This training helps in mastering the skills to deploy and manage the Check Point 3D Security systems (more…)
6. Citrix Training: Critix systems is a leading provider of server and desktop virtualization solutions to business and enterprises worldwide (more…)
7. HP – UX Administration Training: HP – UX is HP’s proprietary implementation of Unix operating system. This os supports a variety of systems based on it (more…)
8. Information Security Management Training: Information security relates to the protection of the information and the information infrastructure against any types of risks. The control and management requires well skilled person (more…)
9. ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Training: ITIL is a set of practices for the IT service management. It mainly focuses on the alignment of IT services with the needs of the business. The task is of high responsibility (more…)
10. Linux Administration Training: A highly secured UNIX like operating system is the Linux. The vital developments are generally done in it.
11. SAN Administration Training: It is mainly targeted towards people wishing to learn how to administer the various components of SAN.
12. Solaris Administration Training: Solaris provides enterprise – class security, reliability and performance. A very skilled person needed to keep maintaining it.
13. Storage Area Network (SAN) Training: This training develops a thorough understanding of the selected technology.
14. SharePoint Training: This training helps in sharing and managing the information.
15. VMWare Training: This training helps to be successful in designing, deploying and managing the cloud or virtualization infrastructure.
16. Veritas Storage Tools Training: It provides training on the online storage management.
17. Veritas Volume Manager Training: This teaches helps the person learn how to manage the physical disks as logical devices.
18. Veritas Netback – up Training: This is a heterogeneous backup and recovery suite along with providing backup functionality to a large variety of Windows, Unix and Linux OS.
19. Veritas Clusters Training: This training helps learn how to provide application cluster capabilities to the system running other applications.
20. Telecom Protocol Testing (VoIP) Training: This training helps in understanding the methodologies and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communication and multimedia sessions over the IP networks.
21. Tivoli Storage Manager Training: The Tivoli Storage Manager is a data backup and recovery tool. The major components of it are client, server, storage agent, administration center, etc.
22. Wise Package Studio Training: This package studio provides complete capabilities for migrating applications to Windows Installer format.
Please share your views and suggestions regarding this in the comment box below.