Andhra Bank was founded by a prominent freedom fighter and a genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya in the year 1923. The bank started its business on 28th of November 1923 with a paid capital of RS. 1 Lakh only and the authorised capital of Rs. 10 Lacs. The bank is one of leading bank and thus one could have a great career in banking with this bank. Let’s have a clear look over the Andhra Bank Recruitment criteria for bank jobs–
Eligibility Criteria of Andhra Bank-
Andhra Bank Recruitment Eligibility- The candidate’s recruitment at the bank is done only after he/she qualify the Common Written Examination conducted by the IBPS for various posts.
Other Criterion of the recruitment are as under-
Some of the important points of the Andhra Bank Recruitment about the eligibility criteria are as follows-
1) The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 1st class with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from any University recognised by UGC or equivalent qualification recognised the Government of India. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM relaxations in Educational qualifications to the extent of 5% is permitted.
2) Candidates should have studied Computer Science as one of the subjects in school level or should possess a certificate of proficiency in MS Word/ MS Office from a recognised institute. This is however not an essential qualification.
3) For recruitment as clerk in Andhra bank, a candidate should also satisfy the following conditions:
(i) a citizen of India,
(ii) a subject of Nepal,
(iii) subject of Bhutan,
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/ interview conducted by the Bank. But on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificates have been issued to him by the Government of India.
4) The candidate should be 18 years of age (min) and 28 years of age (max) for Clerical job position and should be 21 years of age (min) and 30 years of age(max) for the post of Probationary Officer.
Now let’s go for the eligibility criteria of some of the posts of Andhra Bank-
Andhra Bank Recruitment of the Probationary Office/ Specialist Officer-
For Probationary Officer, the candidate should be a graduate from a recognised organisation in any discipline.
For IT Officer, the candidate should have graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Chartered Accountant or EC or Instrumentation Engineering. A graduate with DOEACC ‘B’ is also eligible for this post.
For HR Officer, the candidate should have postgraduate or a diploma in HRD or IR or Personnel Management, Social Work or Labour law. Also a candidate with a MBA degree or diploma with the specialisation in HRD is eligible for this post.
For 2nd Phase Clerk Recruitment of Andhra Bank, the candidate should have to fulfill following eligibility criteria-
- Age should be 18-28 years as on stated date (+5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST and +3 years for the OBC Category)
- Should have a degree or aggregate of 60% in high school or 12th exam.
- Knowledge of official Language of the state the state is mandatory for which the person is applying.
- Should have a good knowledge of computers with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
So this is all about the Andhra Bank recruitment criteria for major job vacancies in the organisation.