The Assam Board of Education SBEA conducts Board exams every for Class X and Class XII students. English is one if the most interesting and easy subject to deal with it as per exam point of view. Here in this post we have tried to made available Assam Board Previous Years 10th Class English Sample Paper for the purpose of providing help to the appearing students of Board to get good marks in their final Exams. To perform well in any exam practice is key to get success. Thus try to practice as much as sample papers. These 10th Class English Sample Paper will help you to gain confidence and as a result you are able to perform well in your Final Exams. For enhancing your preparations you can also take help from Formulae of Class X.
About the Board: The province instruction Act, 1961 was passed to produce for the establishment of a Board of instruction to manage, supervise and develop instruction among the State of province. Thus the Board of instruction, province (popularly said as SEBA) came into existence on 14 March, 1962. It started functioning with the conduct of 11 year H.S.S.L.C. Examination of 1962. Beneath the provisions of the Act the govt. of province grooved the Board with Sri S.C. Rajkhowa, D.P.I., province as Chairman and Md. N. Islam, Inspector of faculties (Central province Circle) as Secretary.
Tips for Exam Preparations
English being the channel of communication through the board in its education and additionally in its education.Now, students probably speak and read as well as write the English language with better understanding and performing more than the students using other language of communication. Similarly for the exam point of view following things to be remembered for earning good marks.
The English Paper is split into four sections, Section A, Section B, Section C & Section D.
1) Section A has queries from reading section.It’s multiple answer questions and every one five questions area unit mandatory and each question carries marks which are to be awarded on correct Answer. So try to given short answers for this respective section.
2) Section B has queries from writing section.This has completely different quite queries like creating notes from the paragraph,editing the paragraph that may build a correct sense,rewrite of the sentences that produces substantive sentences, precise writing.
3) Section C contains synchronise linguistics connected queries. Fill within the blanks for two marks; match the clauses of 4 marks and alternative objective kind questions on pronouns, verbs and on direct and indirect speech.
4) Section D is kind translation section Or sometimes its section for the literature which carries question from the fiction or poetry which is within the course curriculum.
Click following to get pdf of previous year 10th Class English Sample paper :
- Class X English Assam Board Sample Paper- 2013
- SEBA AHM English Exam Exam Paper Class 10th 2012
- Class X Assam Board English Sample Paper 2011
- SEBA AHM Question Papers Class X English 2010
- Assam Board Class X English sample paper 2009
- English Papers Sample Paper Assam Board 2008
You are welcomed to give your valuable views in the comment section below.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM PREPARATIONS…!!!