Best flying schools in India.8:59 pm
Best flying schools in India.
Pilot, the first career choice that every child has. Flying is an exhilarating experience. The life of a commercial pilot comprises of many responsibilities. Being a pilot, you are solely responsible for what happens to your flying office at thousands of feet away from the ground, where no one else can come to clear your doubts at your work. To be a good pilot you must have a good learning about Aviation and this you can get at the Best flying schools in India.
Here is a list of Best flying schools in India-
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) – Rajiv Gandhi laid the first brick of this institute in the year 1985. IGRUA is one of the Best flying schools in India. IGRUA is a government institute, which offers aviation courses such as ab-initio to Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL), multi-engine endorsement, instrument rating, CRM workshop, etc. The aircrafts used for training at IGRUA are TB-20, Zlin, DA-40 and DA-42.
- National Flying Training Institute (NFTI) – NFTI is one of the best flying institutes of the world established by CAE Oxford Aviation Academy in 2007. They teach well how to become a commercial pilot. Their airline courses are similar to that of IGRUA but the airplane they use for the training of the candidates are different. They use aircrafts like, DA 40 and DA 42.
- Bombay Flying Club – Bombay flying club was established in the year 1928. Bombay flying club is primarily known for the reason that the father of aviation in India, Mr. JRD Tata received his pilot license from this prestigious institute. The pilot course fees at this institute can once make you think of dropping your idea of being a pilot. Bombay flying club charges an amount of twenty five lacs as the pilot course fees. The aircraft they use for the training of their candidates are – PIPER PA18, Cessna 152A, Cessna 172, Cessna172R (glass cockpit-like airlines aircraft cockpit)-Single Engine & Seneca (twin engine) aircraft.
- Ahmadabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd. (AAA) – AAA was established in the year1994. AAA operates from its hangers at SV Patel International Airport Ahmadabad and Mehsana Airfield. The aircraft they use to train their candidates are modern and highly equipped. They have five single-engine aircraft Cessna 152/ Cessna 172 and one single/multiengine flight simulator.
- Madhya Pradesh Flying Club (MPFC) – MPFC was established in 1951. MPFC is known for training the air force pilots. The airplanes they use to train their aspiring pilots are 152/A, Cessna -172R and multi engine six-seater aircraft P-68C-TC and Baron G58.
Here is a list of some more Best flying schools in India-
- Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara
- Delhi Flying Club, Delhi
- Madras Flying Club (Chennai)
- Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala
- Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal
- Andhra Pradesh Flying School, Hyderabad
- Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Hissar
- Ludhiana Aviation Club, Ludhiana
- Bihar Flying Training Institute, Patna
- Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
- Kerala Aviation Training Institute, Thiruvananthapuram
- Rajasthan State Flying School, Jaipur
- Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar
- Government Flying Training Centre, Lucknow
- Northern India Flying Club, Jalandhar
- Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar
- Pinjore Aviation Club, Pinjore
- Ajanta Flying Club, Aurangabad
- Orient Flight School, Pondicherry
- Garg Aviation Ltd., Kanpur
- Flytech Aviation Ltd., Hyderabad
- Rajputana Aviation Academy, Kota
- Wind Aviation Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
- Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Ltd., Bangalore