Business intelligence is a set of theories, methodologies, technologies and architectures that can handle and transform enormous amount of data into useful information. This also helps in creating new opportunities resulting in implementation of them with an effective strategy so as to provide the competitive market advantage and long term stability. So the person who will be taking over this responsibility must be very skilled in this field as this is a very crucial responsibility.
This business intelligence training mainly covers the very useful and best practices, the current and most important trends and the latest and the greatest insights of the Business. It also teaches about the important business aspects of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics, international trends and the key performance indicators that let an organization achieve real performance breakthrough.
The business intelligence is subdivided into mane parts. Let us what those are:
1. Cognos Certification Training: This certification provides reliable standards for measuring the knowledge and skills of the working professionals.
2. Hyperion Training: Hyperion is a business intelligence and business performance management tool that acts like a market leader in operational, financial and strategic planning.
3. MS BI SSIS Training: In this training a person will be taught the skills that are required to design an ETL solution architecture using the Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) also implementing and maintaining it.
4. MS BI SSAS Training: In this training a person will learn how to design an analysis solution architecture using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services also maintaining and implementing them.
5. MS BI SSRS Training: In this training a person will learn how to how to create complex reports employing expressions, conditional formatting, and global collections using SQL Server Reporting Services also maintaining and implementing them.
6. OBIEE Certification Training: By this a person will get hold of the vital performance indicators of the businesses whether it is small, medium or large scale business.
7. SAS Training: SAS is described as a software around which the whole analytics industry was built. It commands an overwhelming market share in advanced analytics tool. This training helps understand and manage all those.
Please share your views and suggestions regarding this in the comment box below.