CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Solved Question paper10:47 pm
While preparing for Business Studies subject, students required to given proper attention to understand the concept behind each and every topics. A business study is a theory subject thus prepares each and every topic as per the requirement. The purpose of setting this CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Question Paper is to make you aware about the latest pattern on which questions to be asked. I hope this paper will help you get excellent marks in your board exams. To enhance your practice you can also take help from CBSE 12th Physics Sample Paper.As an Engineer, I tried to set this Solved CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Question Paper. Some help has been taken from the previous Business Studies CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 and the referred NCERT Textbook.
About CBSE: Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the most famous and reputed governmental Board of Education that is designed for the purpose of serving quality education to their students across country. The board is abbreviated as CBSE and provides educational facilities for both private and public schools.
CBSE Class 12 business studies question paper
General Instructions :
(1) All questions from 1 to 5 are of 2 marks and should be answered in 10 to 20 words.
(2) All questions from 6 to 10 are of 3 marks and should be answered in 20 to 30 words.
(3) All questions from 7 to 15 are of 4 marks and should be answered in 40 to 50 words.
(4) All questions from 16 to 21 are of 5 marks and should be answered in 60 to 70 words.
(5) All questions from 22 to 24 are of 6 marks and should be answered in 100 words.
(6) Attempt all parts of a question together
1. State any two functions of top-level management. [2 Mark]
2. What is meant by ‘economic environment’ of business ? [2 Mark]
3. Enumerate any two features of directing. [2 Mark]
4. What is meant by production concept of marketing ? [2 Mark]
5. How does marketing help a firm to build goodwill in the market ? [2 Mark]
6. An organisation follows the principles of management. What are the positive effects of each of the following principles of management on the organisation ? [3 Mark]
(i) Scalar chain
(ii) Equity, and
(iii) Division of work
7. How does motivation improve the efficiency of workers in an organisation ? Give any three [3 Mark]points
8. “All managers are leaders, but all leaders are not managers.” Do you agree with this statement ? Give any three reasons in support of your answer. [3 Mark]
9. Enumerate any three market related factors that should be kept in view while taking decision on the choice of channels of distribution of any product. [3 Mark]
10. State any three objectives of sales promotion. [3 Mark]
11. Describe, in brief, Taylor’s principles of (i) Science, not the rule of thumb, and (ii) Harmony, not discord. [4 Mark]
12. Define the term ‘Organizing’ and enumerate the steps involved in the process of organizing. [4 Mark]
13. You are the representative of workers in a factory and want to impress upon the management the need for introducing time-rate system in place of existing piece-rate system of wage payment. What four reasons would you like to give to the management to justify your viewpoint ? Explain, in brief. [4 Mark]
14. “Securities and Exchange Board of India is the watchdog of the securities market.” Do you agree ? Give four reasons in support of your answer. [4 Mark]
15. Distinguish between Capital market and Money market on the basis of [4 Mark]
(ii) Instruments traded
(iii) Investment outlay, and
16. “Management is regarded as fully-developed profession.” Do you agree ? Give reasons. [5 Mark]
17. Explain any five negative impacts of liberalization and globalization on business and industry in India. [5 Mark]
18. “Controlling helps in achieving objectives of the organisation and improving
employees’ morale.” Explain this statement, in brief. [5 Mark]
19. Write any five factors of a structural capital of a business enterprise with examples. [5 Mark]
20. Explain any six features of planning, in brief with examples. [5 Mark]
21. Defining ‘organisational objectives’ is the first step in the process of planning. Explain, in brief, the other steps of this process. [5 Mark]
22. “Authority can be delegated but accountability cannot.” Explain the given statement. [6 Mark]
23. Give any six reasons for “Why employees training are necessary in an organisation? [6 Mark]
24. What are the most important factors which must be considered while taking decision be considered before taking decision about the particular type of advertisement of a product. [6 Mark]
25. What are the six remedies under the consumer 1986 Protection Act available for consumers. [6 Mark]
For any kind of suggestion related to the content of this paper, you are welcomed to give your valuable views below in the comment section below.
Best of Luck for your preparations….!!!!
For the answers please the link below:
Solution of CBSE Class 12 business studies Papers
To get pdf of more Class 12 Business Studies papers, follow:
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Question Paper
CBSE Class 12 business studies solved question paper
You may also like to visit following Sample Paper for Class 12 CBSE for more help:
CBSE Sample Paper for Computer Science Class XII
CBSE Model Question Paper of Computer Science
CBSE Computer Science Sample Papers Class 12
CBSE 12th Computer Science Question Papers