Arundhati Roy, Indian author who is best known for her novel The God of Small Things belongs to which state?
2. Shane Watson who had announced his retirement from Test cricket belongs to which country?
3. Who is the President of the International Cricket Council who was appointed for one year term?
4. Which Bank Launched A Futuristic Tool That Provides Robotic Access To Lockers? Ans: ICICI Bank
5. Multi-Currency Forex card issued by Axis bank can load upto how many currencies? Ans: 15 Currencies
6. Base Rate will be decided by?
7. CIBIL Score is a ____ Digit number?
8. “Start-up India, Stand up India” to promote bank financing for start-ups and offer incentives to boost _______________ and job creation. Ans. Entrepreneurship
9. Dandiya Raas is the traditional folk dance form of ___________? Ans.Gujarat
10. Attukal Pongala festival which has entered the Guinness Book of World Records belongs to which State? Ans. Kerela
11. Who is known as “The Lady with the Lamp” ? Ans. Florence Nightingale
12. Creator of the iconic Rock Garden who died recently? Ans. Nek Chand
13. Which is the largest river in India? Ans. Ganga
14. The FSSAI Banned Maggie due to presence of excess of which element in it? Ans.
15. World Wild Life Day? Ans. March 3rd
16.The winner of the logo competition for the New Education Policy at the Press Briefing held in New Delhi conducted by HRD is won by? – Nawaj Shaik
17. Edelweiss Financial Services Brand ambassador? Saina Nehwal
18. Which country has become the first country in the world to legalise euthanasia for children of any age? – Ans. Netherlands
19. Payments bank will initially be restricted to holding a maximum balance of —– per individual customer. – Rs. 100,000
20. Who is the world’s longest-reigning monarch who is living today? Ans. Thailand’s King Bhumibol,
21. Who was appointed by the president as the interim chief of the National Human Rights Commission(NHRC) ? Ans. Justice Cyriac Joseph
22. The first defence park in the nation, which would make components required for defence, is to come up at Ottapalam in Which
State? Ans. Kerala
23. Jan Dhan Yojana Deposit limit in one financial year is? Ans. 1 Lakh
24. Maharashtra Government have decided to waive off educational fees of farmers’ children upto____ Ans. Standard 12
25. World’s largest flower blooms in Tokyo after 5 years. on July 27 called Amorphophallus titanum, known as the titan arum has blossomed for the first time in five years in Which City? Tokyo
26. Award of Liberation War Honour was conferred to Atal Bihar Vajpayee by which Country? Ans. Bangladesh
27. In BRICS, the capital share of BRICS can’t drop below_______%? Ans. 55 per cent.
28. The Seventh Pay Commission headed by? Ans. Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur
29. Google announced the addition of Indian Railways schedules to Google Maps, a feature which helps users plan their public transport trips quickly and easily called_______. Ans. Google Transit (GT)
30. The 10th World Hindi Conference (WHC) is being organized in India by the Ministry of External Affairs after how many years its again being conducted in India? Ans. 32 Years
31. As said by defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s on One Rank One Pension to implement OROP, the estimated cost to the exchequer would be _____ Ans. Rs. 8,000 to 10,000 crore
32. Start up India Mission is lunched by P.M Modi For ( entrepreneurship )
33. The union Government has lunched a web portal name of Vidya Lakshmi (www.vidya Lakshmi .com) to the benefit of student seeking education.
34. Bihar Banned 11 other brands of Instant noodles.
35. The justice R.M Lodha Committer, Investigating the 2013 IPL betting Controversy.
36. Lok Sabha Speaker ( Sumitra mahajan ) suspended 25 congress MPS.
37. Kerala Become First Digital State of India.
38. ( CIAL ) The Coaching International Airport Ltd. has become the first airport in the country to be completely powered by solar power.
39. Aam Aadmi Party Government announced a new scheme-city taxi under which permits will be Issed to 600 cc vehicles which will charge 10 per km.
40. Chief justice of supreme coast-H. L Dattu , T.S thakur
41. The supreme Coart rule that an adhar card is not mandatory for availing government well fore schemes.
42. Ranil wickremesinghe was sworn in as the prime misistor of sir Lankan.
43. Commonwealth game 22nd In 2022 will be help In devban south africa.
44. vikas krishanan is an India player is relied to boxing.
45. Abhinov Bindra has won the Asian shooting champion ship 2015-won gold medal.
46. Pankaj Advani has won the IBSF world Bliviered Champion chip 2015.
47. Ashish Bahugana -is the new chair mes of food scatty regulator ( food safety and standard authority of India) (FSSAI )
48. New chief justice of Gujarat high court is Mr-( Jayant patel )
49. India pack an agreement with Bangladesh related to railway. with the worth of 1000 cr rupes.
50. 48th Asian foreign minister metting was help in (kuala lumpur Malaysia)