Everyone wish to get a dream job of working in the best organizations in the world. So increase the chances of getting a good job by passing the PMP exam. Concentration, proper planning and focusing on the topics are the best methods for cracking this exam. You have to follow simple methods which will help to build excellent concepts which will carry to ultimate destiny of success and glory. You also have to follow the programs which use simple pointers for an easy and smooth preparation for PMP exam.
Sample question paper of PMP:-
1. What is typically not referred to as a buffer type in critical chain project management?
• Resource buffer
• Free buffer
• Feeding buffer
• Project Buffer
2. A company has to make a choice between two projects, because the available resources in money and kind are not sufficient to run both at the same time. Each project would take 9 months and would cost $250,000.
• The first project is a process optimization which would result in a cost reduction of $120,000 per year. This benefit would be achieved immediately after the end of the project.
• The second project would be the development of a new product which could produce the following net profits after the end of the project:
1. year: $ 15,000
2. year: $ 125,000
3. year: $ 220,000
Assumed is a discount rate of 5% per year. Looking at the present values of the benefits of these projects in the first 3 years, what is true?
• Both projects are equally attractive
• The first project is more attractive by app 7%
• The second project is more attractive by app 5%
• The first project is more attractive by app 3%
3. A production process has been defined as part of an industrial equipment manufacturing project. The process is intended to produce steel bolts with a length of 20 cm. The control limits are 19.955cm and 20.045cm.
The measurements made at the end of the process yielded the following results:
20.033cm, 19.982cm, 19,995cm, 20.006cm, 19.970cm, 19.968cm, 19.963cm, 19.958cm, 19.962cm, 19.979cm, 19.959cm.
What should be done?
• The process is under control. It should not be adjusted
• A special cause should be investigated, the process should be adjusted
• The control limits should be adjusted.
• The measurement equipment should be re calibrated.
4. Your project management team includes two external consultants each from a different company. You found that repeated conflicts between the two consultants already slow down project progress and jeopardize achievement of objectives.
Which stage of team development can be difficult to overcome in such a situation?
• Storming from forming, storming, Norming, performing
• Panic from enthusiasm, panic, Hope, Solution
• Kickoff from assignment, Kickoff, training, Communication
• Frustration from direction, Cooperation, Collaboration
5. During a project, earned value analysis is performed, resulting in the following numbers:
EV: 523,000; PV: 623,000; AC: 643,000.
Which results are correct?
• CV: +120,000; SV: +100,000
• CV: +100,000; SV: +120,000
• CV: -100,000; SV: -120,000
• CV: -120,000; SV: -100,000
To know the answers of the above questions download the Answers