HOW TO PREPARE FOR CLASS 10th BOARDS
Central board of secondary education has already released the timetable of class x boards. The exams are commencing from March 9, 2017. In this leftover crucial time those who are working hard must focus on the points which can help them to score good marks in the exams. In this post we will discuss the areas which should be focused more.
First of all let’s go through the list of subjects that are included in class x-
Hindi / Sanskrit
STRATEGY FOR ENGLISH
- Read the comprehension section carefully so that you can understand it completely.
- For writing section good vocabulary is a priority. Generally candidates are judged on their writing ability in this section. The better you write, the better you score.
- In writing section , candidates should follow the correct format of letters, article etc.
- In literature section clear answers should be written. Overwriting should be avoided in this section as precised answers will be preferred.
STRATEGY FOR MATHEMATICS
- Formulas of mathematics should be on tips.
- Focus more on examples and questions of N.C.E.R.T.
- You can score maximum marks in maths so for this subject your practice should be up to the mark.
- Your speed should be high for this subject.
- Figure your weak topics and practice more on them.
STRATEGY FOR HINDI
For each and every subject N.C.E.R.T. books must be followed.
- You should practice sample papers .
- Revise as many times as you can.
- Clear your doubts as it will boost your confidence.
STRATEGY FOR SCIENCE
- You should draw diagrams with answers to score good marks.
- Formulas of physics and reactions of chemistry should be on tips.
- For biology mainly focus on diagrams and rich theory.
- Create a table for important formulas and reactions so that you can revise it in a single part.
STRATEGY FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Social science includes history, civics, geography, economics and disaster management.
- Maps should be on priority list for geography.
- Learn important dates of history carefully.
- This subject is considered as the easiest subject for class x.
- You should have deep knowledge of theory so that you can answer precisely.