Preparation tips for the UPSC Exam during COVID- 19 Lockdown
If you have the right plan to execute, then you are unstoppable and can finish the IAS preparations without any issues. All you have to do is stick to the plans and commence the preparations as the earliest possible.
IAS aspirants have all the prowess
Preparing for IAS exams is difficult but with proper motivation and high dedication level, you can stay ahead of all the competition. Just blend hard work and consistency to learn continuously which will help you to achieve the desired results in the IAS exams.
A few online platforms that lend a hand in IAS preparations.
The most important IAS notes for your preparations are ready – Download IAS Notes
This YouTube channel of ours will keep you in the loop so you will be aware of IAS preparations during COVID 19 Best IAS Preparation Youtube Channel
Blog.oureducation.in Helping students Doing IAS Preparation in Covid – 19
Our team is constantly working hard to provide maximum support by gathering all the relevant news and updated information about the IAS exams and the preparations. We are on a mission to list out the best IAS coaching institutes and other online learning platforms which might help you in the preparations of any competitive exams or the board exams.
Coronavirus Impact on IAS Exam preparing Students
COVID 19 outbreak is an unexpected twist and the pandemic has forced every organization and institute regardless of the sizes to shutdown. Now, everyone is waiting to kick-start the regular activities after the Pandemic comes under control. UPSC aspirants can make most of this time to sit home and study for the exams.
Frequently asked questions COVID and IAS Preparation
How to prepare for IAS exam 2020 during COVID-19?
Here we have some of the useful links that have been helping the students post the COVID 19 lockdown. You can make use of the video lectures to learn for the IAS exams and the test series will help you to prepare for the exams by practicing continuously. All you have to do is, click on the below links and navigate to the right website.
Will the date of UPSC Prelims 2020 examination postpone?
Till now, there is no information or update about the UPSC Prelims 2020 exam postponed details and we have to wait till the official news from the UPSC arrives.
What is your suggestion for UPSC civil services preparation during COVID-19?
This is the right time for every student to concentrate completely on the UPSC preparations and gain more knowledge through continuous learning. You solidly have a lot of time with which you can prepare for exams.
Top IAS coaching institute in other cities
- Which are the best IAS courses in Patna
- Is this the Top IAS Coaching in Chennai
- Get to know about the Top Civil services Coaching in Trivandrum
- What is the right UPSC Coaching in Guwahati
- IAS classes in Mumbai that you need to know
- Top IAS courses in Hyderabad that most students take up
- Here is the list of Best IAS Institutes in Guwahati
- Which are the top IAS Coaching in Delhi
- The top SSC classes of all time in Delhi
- Renowned IAS courses in Dehradun you should consider
- Check here before you choose the Best IAS Coaching in Bhopal
- Theses institutes are Considered to be the Top IAS Coaching in Telangana
- Which IAS Coaching in Bangalore are you choosing from the list
- Finding the Top IAS Coaching in Indore
- Need suggestions to choose the Top IAS Coaching in Pune
- Best IAS Coaching in Kolkata that every aspirant is choosing
Do not worry about the IAS preparations. At first, you have to take care of yourself and stay healthy. Stay home and prepare for the exams. Just follow the basic protective measures against the New coronavirus (COVID- 2019) as advised by the World Health Organization and stay safe.