How to score plus 95 Percent Marks Class 12th CBSE Board Science, Arts, Commerce Exams
How to score plus 95 Percent Marks Class 12th CBSE Board– In this article, we will discuss How to score plus 95% Marks in 12th Grade Board Exams. The board exams are very important for our future carrier you should important attention to this article. This article will help you to understand how to study and score good marks in Class 12 science, arts, and commerce streams. The simple technique how to score plus 95% Marks in Class 12 Board.
Golden Tips to Score 95% plus in Class 12
Tips on Class 12 Subjects
Have Positive mind
The mind is everything what you think you become your positive attitude is the key to solve many of the problem. During exam time this is an important feature to have in you. The way of thinking or attitude the main for all the students because it reflects your personality as well as your confidence or self confidence. It helps you crack the your exams with blushing colors.
Be mindful avoid Exam Stress
Mindfull exam prepration is the best source of good concentration and preparation strategy . When you will avoid exam stress your preparation is more strong and powerful.
Subjects wise tips for class 12th
Golden tips for Biology Subject
Biology is scoring subject when you understand every chapter in deeply and will write in examination in perfect way.
The syllabus is biology paper for 70 marks (theory) in CBSE and the following is the weightage of the individual chapters.
Biotechnology and its Applications (10 marks – 15%)
Ecology and Environment (14 marks – 20%).
Reproduction (14 marks – 20%),
Genetics and Evolution (18 marks – 25%),
Biology and Human Welfare (14 marks – 20%),
Golden tips for English Subject
- English is an unpredictable subject. For better understanding read your chapters 2-3 times with deep concentration . the subject of novel part is scoring Read the novel at least once and understand the answer questions from the novel.
Class 12 Business Studies Preparation Tips
According to some toper student this subject is more quite difficult than it seems. BS is slightly harder than other theoretical subject like english .The BS paper is theoretical subject as well conceptual so once you go through a chapter reading , you will forget it after sometime.
So apply this following strategy for best score in BS
- Read consistently every chapter rather than finishing it and leaving it.
- The best topper strategy is write down the points after learning you will retain better.
- The Best Mentors of Economics says acronyms may be used to make learning easier. For example: Acronyms :APPS (Advertising, Personal Selling, Public Relations ,Sales Promotion)
Golden tips for Chemistry paper
- The best Mentor tips for Chemistry first of all, each formula from each chapter(Physical Chemistry) should be learned . Students should then try to solve related problems based on those formulas.
- According to most of toppers chemistry is a scoring subject when you write in best way in examination . Organic Chemistry is conceptual theoretical part and carries 18 marks and it is one of the most important units in Chemistry for every student who wants to get better marks in the Chemistry.
- The thing is inorganic chemistry is the direct question asked in the examination . Students should practice the structures of different chemical compounds of S-Block and p-block elements properly because they are often asked in the board exam.