Sample paper of SSC
Direction to solve
Select related words/letters/numbers from given alternative
1. 10:15:: 26: ?
2. ABD : EFH :: KLN : ?
3. If the HCF of two given numbers is 9 and their ratio is 5:7, find their LCM ?
4. If A and B can do a piece of work in 10 days and B and C can do same work in 12 days. C can do the work in 20 days. How long will A take to do it alone?
5. Discount series 10%, 20% and 30% is equal to a how much single discount ?
6. Lion : Den :: Rabbit : ?
7. CFI : JMP :: BEH : ?
8. Volume : Litre :: Power : ?
9. Fill with the correct word. We were completely taken by…..the estate agent who turned out to be a crook.
10. Fill with the correct word __________has been selected for the post of principal
(a) Mrs. Meenakshi
(b) Any Mrs. Meenakshi
(c) The Mrs. Meenakshi
(d) Some Mrs. Meenakshi
11. Fill the correct alternative ________you wake me up so early on a Sunday?
12. What is the meaning of INFURIATE
Top of Form
13. Select the related word
Giant : Dwarf :: Genius : (a) Wicked
(c ) Idiot
14.Newspaper: Press::Cloth:? Find the next element
15. Botany : plants :: Entomology
16. Complete the series
17. Choose the word which cannot be formed from lettr of the word ADMINISTRATOR?
18. OVL implies
(a) oil discovery group
(b) A new species of virus
(c ) term used in one day cricket
(d)a banking company
19. Melt : Liquid : : Freeze : ?
20. Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in circle facing the center in a game. B is sitting between G and D. H is third person to the left of B and second to the right of A. C is sitting between A and G and B and E are not sitting opposite to each other.
Who is third person to the left of D?
(d) cannot be determine
21. There are five friends group with members Sachin, Kunal, Mohit, Anuj and Rohan.Their is a relation in their heights.Sachin is shorter than Kunal but taller than Rohan. Mohit is tallest. Anuj is a little shorter than Kunal an little taller than Sachin.
Who is the shortest?
22. Read the information given below and answer the questions that
(1)There is a group of five girls.
(2)Kamini is second in height but younger than Rupa.
(3)Pooja is taller than Monika but younger in age.
(4)Rupa and Monika are of the same age but Rupa is tallest between
(5)Neelam is taller in height than Pooja and elder to Rupa. If they are arranged in the ascending order of heights, who will be in the third position?
(c) Monika or Rupa
(d) Date Inadequate
23. Compare the knowledge of six persons X, Y, Z, A, B and C in relation to each other.
1.X knows more than A.
2.Y knows as much as B.
3.Z knows less than C.
4.A nows more than Y.
Who is having the best knowledge person amongst all:
24. Calf : Cow : : Puppy : ? which is the next word
25. Coconut : Shell : : Letter : ?
26. Bank : Money : : Transport : ? find the next word of series
27. Enterpreneur : Profit : : Scholar : ?
28. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it:
(A)Gopal is shorter than Ashok but taller than Kunal.
(B)Navin is shorter than Kunal.
(C)Jayesh is taller than Navin.
(D)Ashok is taller than Jayesh.
Who among them is the tallest based on following values given?
29. B is twice as old as A but twice younger than F. C is half the age of A but twice the age of D.
Which two persons from the pair of oldest and youngest?
(a) F and A
(b) F and D
(c) B and F
(d) F and C
(e) None of these
30. If S is ranked sixth and Q is ranked fifth, which of the following can be true?
(a) V is ranked first or fourth
(b) R is ranked second or third
(c)Pis ranked second or fifth
(d) U is ranked third or fourth
(e) T is ranked fourth or fifth.