ISC is one of the most famous Board of Education that come under the category of private Boards which serves standard of quality education to their students. Physics is one of the most interesting subject to prepare as per exam point of view. Revise all formulas on regular basis. With little attention and concentrations students will able to secure excellent marks in their Final Exams. Here in the present post, we have tried to made available ISC Sample Papers for Class 12 Physics to provide a platform to the appearing students so that they are able to check their preparations level before going for exam. While preparing this paper some help has been taken from previous year board questions papers. So, start practicing…
ISC Sample Paper of Class 12 Physics
A) This paper consists of four Sections A, B, C, D.
B) Section A contains 20 questions each of 1 marks.
C) Section B contains questions each of 9 marks (3+2+4).
D) Section C and Section D contains questions each of 8 marks.
FULL MARKS:- 70
1. The minimum distance between an object and its real image formed by a convex lens is
2. Ampere hour is a unit of
a) Quantity of charge
b) Strength of current
2. Ratio of radius of third Bohr orbit to the radius of second Bohr orbit in hydrogen atom is
3. If a particle moving in a magnetic field, increase its velocity, then its radius of the magnetic field circuit will
a) Remain constant
d) Either increase or decrease
4. What is the unit of specific resistance?
a) Ohm m-2
b) Ohm cm-1
c) Ohm cm
d) Ohm cm2
- What is LED?
- State the principle of working of a potentiometer.
- What is the most probable cause of super conductivity?
- State the characteristics of fuse wire.
- How much force will be experienced by a moving charge in a magnetic field?
- What is meant by ‘ resolving power’ of a telescope?
- Why do magnetic lines of force prefer to pass through iron than air?
- How the defect of Myopia can be corrected?
- What do you mean by the ‘half life’ of a radioactive element?
- What is interference of light?
- Calculate the force per unit length between two parallel long straight wires 2cm apart in air each carrying a current of 4 ampere.
- Calculate the polarizing angle of a glass whose refractive index is 1.8.
- A current of 10-7A produces 50 division deflection in a galvanometer. Find its figure of merit(k).
- Why it is so much easier to perform interference experiments with a laser than with an ordinary light?
- Explain why bending a wire does not affect electrical resistance.
a) State Coulomb’s law. Give an expression for force vector.
b) Define angle of dip? Give differences between para-magnetic and diamagnetic substance.
c) Define ampere circuital law.
a) Give difference between n-type and p-type semiconductors.
b) What is semi conductor devices? Give examples.
c) Define knee voltage, breakdown voltage and depletion region.
a) Show that fringe-width in young’s double slit experiment is given by β=Dλ/d.
b) Given, aµw=3/2 and wµg=5/4, calculate aµg.
c) Show that Imax=(I11/2 + I21/2). Calculate phase difference and path difference in case of constructive interference.
a) Two charges each of magnitude 2µC is kept 4m apart. Calculate the net force acting on a charge of 1µC kept on the perpendicular line bisector at a distance of 4m.
b) Define electric flux. Give reason why electric lines of forces never intersect each other.
c) Define Biot-Savarts law.
a) What is toroid and solenoid? Calculate net magnetic field due to toroid and solenoid.
b) If I= 2t3+3t2-5 (amp) is the variation of current with time.Calculate the charge accumulated from t=3s to t=5s.
c) State Joule’s law of heating in electricity.
a) Define drift velocity. Give an expression for drift velocity.
I) Kirchoff’s current law.
II) Kirchoff’s voltage law.
III) Define Hysteresis. How can it be nullified in a magnetic material?
a) Given, y=220v[sin5πt+π/4] calculate
I. Peak voltage
II. R.m.s voltage
III. Angular frequency
IV. Phase angle
b) Give the working principle of D.C. Motor.
c) What is the symbol of NAND gate? Write its truth table.
a) What is resonance frequency? Show that under condition of resonance f=1/2π(1/(LC)1/2).
b) Define earth’s magnetism. Derive tanφ=Bv/BH.
c) A charge Q is divided into two parts. Show that for Q/2 the force acting among them is maximum.
a) Define electric dipole. Give an expression for electric field due to a dipole at a point on its
b) Mention the type of defects in vision. With ray diagram show their remedies.
c) With a schematic diagram show the lines of forces in a horse shoe magnet.
For pdf of more ISC Sample Papers for Class 12 Physics, follow:
You can give your valuable thoughts for the further improvement of this post.
BEST OF LUCK..!!!!