Following are some key-points that a students need to remember to get excellent marks in their Board Exams. Every subject has equal importance so try to give equal time to each subject for good preparations.
1. For mathematics, get by hearten all the formulas and focus on the trigonometric and vector part. Try solving the paper Step wise instead of solving it in one sentence, as you can get step marking.
2. For Physics, try to write short and precise along with formulas. Don’t forget to prepare diagrams, as it will gather complete marks. Try to practice the numerical portion as much as you can.
3. For Chemistry, mention the reactions wherever required. Focus on formulae and revise the organic and inorganic part regularly to get good marks in your Board exam.
4. For Biology get through the diagrams properly and try to mention it in every answer. Scientific names are very important for this subject so, try to prepare them in a well manner.
5. For English, focus in the grammar part along with the writing section. Try to practice Reading Section as much as you can to maintain the Time Management in the exam.
Click the following to download the MP Board Model Paper Class 12th in pdf:-
- Maths Model Question Paper Class 12th MP Board 2013
- Model Question Paper Class 12th MP Board 2013 Physics
- Chemistry MP Board Bhopal 12th Model Paper 2013
- Biology MP Board Model Paper Class 12th 2013
- English Model Paper of Class 12 MP Board 2013
Related Links for MP Board Model Paper-
- Previous Year MP Board 10th Model Paper of English
- Solved Science Sample Papers for Class 10 MP Board
Hope the above stuff provide you some assistance. If you want to share something with us, please mention it in the comment below this page.ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM