In india mobile engineering course have become more diverse with the passage of time.starting from telephone to internet and then mobile technology,there has been an unexpected rise in communication.mobile engineering is the science which deals with designing ,implementation and managing mobile hardware,software and systems for processing and transmitting information.it is a major field within electronic engineering.
It mainly deals with wire communication.the work of these engineers comprises of installation,supervision and maintenance of mobiles.Mobile engineering course convey training to students.
- Diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
- Diploma in mobile engineering
- Bachelor of engineering in mobile engineering
- Bachelor of technology in mobile engineering
- Master of engineering in mbile engineering
- Master of technology in mobile engineering
- Post graduate diploma in mobile engineeiring
For admission in a bachelor degree,the candidates must have passed the higher secondary school certificate examinations with science such as biology ,maths,chemistry.for iit ,it is mandatory to qualify in the joint entrance examinations.the duration for this course is 4 yrs.
Thr eligibility criteria for pursuing a master degree is holding bachelor degree in b.e/b.tech or any other equivalent branches of engineering.the duration of this course is 2 yrs.
- Gprs network
- Gsm architecture
- Mobile telephony
- Wireless communication
There is a vast requirements for mobile engineers in this world of satellites,internet and mobile telephony.as the technologies are quite new,so there are several technical glithches which need to be sorted out.to provide solutions to such glitches engineers are required in huge demand by govt., electronics,broadcasting and manufacturing sector.in addition to these mobile engineers also find employment in broader areas such as instrumentation engineering,control engineering,computer engineering,electronic engineering and system analysis.
- Central office engineers
- Embedded software engineer gsm/gprs
- Outside plant engineer
- Senior data planning engineer
- Senior soft ware engineer
- Telecom equipment engineer