JEE Advanced aspirants always wonders new things about their dream institutes i.e; IITs with their friends, parents and their gurus. But due the recent changes in the format of Entrance Exam, some uncertainty about exam is floated everywhere which gets more complicated at every stage and at last turned into misunderstandings. Many of the students are forced to believe these myths which in turn sometimes become harmful for them. This post deals with the discussion of common myths about JEE Advanced and JEE Main which often become misconception among appearing students.
Lets have a look on some of the Myths about JEE Advanced :
#1 JEE Advanced is very difficult to crack for an average student
This is the big misconception that only brilliant can crack IIT, especially topper are considered to considered to be the cracker of JEE Advanced. This myth has created so much hype that before starting preparation candidates gets nervous and insecure.
- If he/she will not well prepared for the exam then only the paper seems to be difficult or tough.
- If one should not study for the exam, then only he/she will be bounded to worry and will face difficulties to crack exam.
- One should have to plan systematically with dedication to utilize time and capacity to give full extent. Once the preparations are done, solving of past year papers or sample papers can be a great help.
#2 Studying till night before few months will enough to take care of every things
This is the general misconception for that students that many students have, especially the ones who were unable to begin preparing for the entrance well before time. I think staying up at all night may not be so helpful as it can damage sleeping routine and health.
- Improper sleep will introduce negative impact on one’s retention capacity.
- Instead of studying all night on sake of sleep it would be more better, if one prepare a proper schedule to get up early in the morning and allot that time for self-study.
#3 Coaching is the only essential thing to crack JEE
This is a myth that coaching act as a substitute for hard ward. Coaching is only the way to attain proper guidance and support in order to clear the concepts behinds topics, syllabus and paper pattern. Most of the students and even parents are bounded with this misconception that once their child enrolled for a coaching class than half of work is done and they will assure that they will get into IIT.
- Even if one have enrolled in the best of coaching centre then it is not sufficient at all.
- Coaching centre can only provide study material, mock tests and quality coaching but understanding the study material with dedication is in your hands. As this can affect one’s performance.
#4 I am good for nothing if I don’t get into IIT
Most of the engineering aspirants believe that IIT is the only place where their future is bright and secure. Many students pressurize to commit suicide as they were unable to crack IIT.
- Definitely IITs are the best engineering institutes across country.But there are no of other institutes that offers quality education in the field of engineering like NITs and other government and private institutes with the good placement record.
Choosing an institute depends on your abilities and interests.
You may also like to visit:
- Tips to Crack JEE Main and Advanced
- Branch Wise Opening and Closing Ranks of Top NITs
- Branch Wise Opening and Closing Rank of Top IIT in India under JEE
Hope these points may clear your doubt for Myths about JEE Advanced to make you aware. Readers can provide their feedback through comments at the end of the post.