Physics Sample Paper for Class 12 Bihar Board4:40 pm
The establishment of the Bihar educational Board was done by the government of bihar with the aim of uplifting the then socio- economic development of the state. keeping in view the backwardness the Govt. of Bihar set up the Bihar Board of school education. Also set up with the strong support of the Ministry of Human Resource development, it has introduced numbers of National Institutes of open Schooling. It has been successful in reaching to the underprivileged students who could never thought of going to schools. As an apex organization, It manages to develop it’s own books and also prescribes syllabus under it that can be imparted to all levels. We have put our effort in bringing Physics Sample Paper for Class 12 Bihar Board which include some of the possible Questions and answer for class 12th students studying in Bihar Board. These questions will enhance the practice of the students.
Bihar Board Class 12 Sample Papers
The Question pattern is as follows:
- Section -1 is Objective type and Section -2 is non-objective.
1. Carrying Total marks-28.
2. With total number of Questions: 25
- Carrying total marks -42. It’s divided into
1. Short answer type having 11 questions. Each carrying 2 marks each
2. Long answer type having 5 Questions. Each carrying 5 marks each
SECTION -1(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
In the following questions Q no 1 to 10 there are only one correct answer. You have to choose that correct answer
1. S.I unit of flun is
2. The relation between geometric length (Ls) an magnetic length (Lm) is—
1. Lm=5/6 Ls
2. Lm=6/5 Ls
3. Lm = Ls
4. Lm = 2Ls
3. Refractive index of glass and water are 3/2 and 4/2 respectively for say of light going to water for glan, the critical only will be
- Sin-1 (8/9)
4. The modulation index in amplitude modulation is-
- Always zero
- Between 0 & 1
- Between 1 & infinity
- None of these
5. Air bulbla inside water shines due to
- Total inverse reflection
- None of these
6. When a dielectric is introduced in between a parallel plate capacitor the capacitance of the capacitor :
- Remains the same
- None of these
7. In a double sit experiment the distance between the sits is 1mm and the distance of the screen from the sit is 1m. If light of wavelength 6000 Armstrong is used, then the fringe width is:
- 0.4 mm
- 0.5 mm
- 0.6 mm
- 0.8 mm
8. The radius of curvature of the path of a charged particle in a uniform magnetic field is directly proportional to the:
- Ground waves
- Sky waves
- Surface waves
- Space waves
9. Frequencies in the UHF range normally propagate by means of-
- ground waves
- sky waves
- surface waves
- space waves
10. The given symbol represents which gate?
Instructions from question 11 to 15. Two statements (statement I and statement II ) are given. Out of the four options a, b, c, d choose the correct option on the basis of the questions.
Marks awarded- 5 *1 =5
- If both the statements are true and statement II is the correct explanation of statement I.
- If both the statements are true and statement II is not the correct explanation of statement I
- If statement I is true and statement II is false
- If statement I is false and statement II is true.
1. Statement I: a P.N junction diode acts as a natural transistor.
Statement II: P.N junction diode operates in the forward bias and not in the reverse bias.
2. Statement I: according to Faraday electromagnetic induction, the negative rate of change of magnetic flux is equal to the induced emf.
Statement II: lenz’s law explains the negative sign in the basis of conservation of energy.
3. Statement I: energy is released when heavy nuclei undergoes fission or light nuclei undergoes fusion.
Statement II: for heavy nuclei, biding energy per nucleon increases with Z while for light nuclei it decreases with increasing Z
4. Statement I: when a beam of white light passes through a glass, the light splits into constituents colours.
Statement II: the dispersion of light takes place because the refractive index of a medium depends on the wavelength of light
5. Statement I: if X is susceptibility and T is absolute temperature, the X-T graph of a diatomic substance is a straight line parallel to T axis.
Statement II: diamagnetic materials follow curie law.
Directions for questions 16 to 18:
Select the correct answer to each questions:
16. Radius of hydrogen atom
- Equal to Z
- Equal to square of n
- Equal to Z inverse
- Equal to n
17. Choke coil is an inductor of
- High reactance
- Low reactance
- High resistance
- Low resistance.
18. The distance of object from concave mirror of focal length 15 cm, so that the image is three times magnified is:
- 7.5 cm
- 10 cm
- 17.5 cm
- 20 cm
Answer- b, d
Directions for questions 19 to 20: 19 to 22 are two columns matching type. Match it correctly.
|19.Virtual image of real object20. Total internal reflection|
|(a) Wave, wavelength of the sixe of the object(b) Blue colour of sky|
(c) Optical fibre
(d) Convex mirror.
Download Bihar Board Class 12 Sample Papers in pdf
Related Post for BSEB Sample Paper for Class 12:
- Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Questions
- SET-1 Bihar Board Biology Sample Paper for Class 12
- SET- 2 Bihar Board Biology Sample Paper for Class 12
For any kind of suggestion follow the comment section given below.
BEST OF LUCK..!!!