Placement Criteria For Aarti Industries Ltd.
Aarti Industries Ltd.
Aarti Industries Ltd is the chemical based company which was established in the year 1975 in the name of alchemie labs with the Dimentyl Sulphate as a single product manufacturing company. Now Aarti Industries Ltd is become a one of the leading chemical manufacturer in the world with the products of Dyes, Pigments, Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals And rubber Chemicals. To be a leading global consumers of specialty chemicals and other products of manufacturing is the vision of the company. One of the mission of the company is to meet the challenges with the dynamic management.
Some of the products are :
- Para Nitro Chloro Benzene (PNCB) & Derivatives
- Ortho Nitro Chloro Benzne (ONCB) & Derivatives
- 2:4 Dinitro Chloro Benzene (DNCB) & Derivatives
- Para Dichloro Benzene (PDCB) & Derivatives
- Ortho Dichloro Benzene (ODCB) & Derivatives
- Nitro Benzene & Derivatives
- Nitro Toluenes & Derivatives
- Dimethyl Sulfate
- Sulfuric Acid & Allied Products
- Chloro Phenols
- Polymer Additives and some other products.
They manufacturing more than 125 products and then exported to more than 60 countries over the world.
Interview Rounds Conducting by this company are:
- IQ Test
- Personal Round
1. Starting raw material for the manufacture of alum is:
- ammonium bicarbonate
2. Which of the following sugars is the sweetest?
3. Nylon – 6 is manufactured from
- adipic acid and hexamathylene diamine
- sebasic acid and hexamethylene diamine
4. The monomer of poly vinyl chloride is
- ethylene dichloride
- ethyl chloride
5. Buna – S is also known as
HR Interview Questions:
1. Why do you want to leave your current job?
A: Be careful while answering this question. Mostly avoid thrashing other employees and company.
2. Why do you want to work for us?
A: Find the details about the company and current projects of the company.
3. Which adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
A: Answer with positive adjectives such as conscientious, hard-working, honest and courteous, plus a brief description or example of why each fits you well.
4. What type of work environment do you like best?
A: Feel free to answer the question and mostly try to adapt any situations and environment.
AARTI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Udyog Kshetra, 2nd Floor,
Mulund Goregaon Link Road,
Mulund (West), Mumbai – 400080,
Tel: +91-22-6797 6666
+91-22-6797 6697 / 2591 8195
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org