PLACEMENT CRITERIA FOR AIR INDIA
Air India is one of the largest Air line of India. The founder of Air India is J.R.D Tata, who founded this Airline in 1932 as Tata Airlines. It is a part of government’s Air India Limited. The airline is operated for the purpose of serving Asia ,Europe and United States for Airbus and Boing Aircraft. The corporate house of Air India is located in the parliament street of New Delhi, and has two hubs at IGI and Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport. Earlier it had its hub at Frankfurt Airport which was shifted due to high cost to serve.
Air India gained Fourth place in Indian Aviation Industry. Air India has its two subsidiaries Air India Express and Air India Regional. The fleet size of Air India ranges to 127 including 133 destinations.
Placement Guidelines– For appearing in the interview you need to have a dress code. Females are supposed to wear Saree during Group discussion and Interview while male candidates should be formally dressed. Those candidates who are not in the mentioned dress code are not entertained for the interview process. The group discussion and interview would be on same day and the candidates woulg have to make their boarding and lodging charges of their own.
Hiring process– There would be three rounds and the candidate has to clear one round before appearing for the other…these rounds would be:
I. Written test
III. Hr Interview
Eligibility Criteria– Any candidate of B.E/B.tech with branches Electronics and Telecommunications is eligible to sit for the interview process.
Some practise Questions for Interview are given below:
- Which of the following is false: (a) phosphorous contains 5 valence electrons (b)Hole current is defined as moving +ve charge in opposite to flow of electrons (c)None.
- The ferromagnetic curies temperature for iron is (a)1+ (b)105 (c) 10-5 (d) None
- From which material permanent magnet can be made (a) Carbon steel (b) platinum cobalt (c)Alnico (d) All.
- Which of these characteristic is possessed by constant voltage generator (a)internal low resistance (b) internal high resistance (c)low efficiency (d)low current carrying capacity.
- What is a Triac ?(a)2 unilateral switch (b)2 terminal bidirection switch (c)3 terminal bidirection switch (d)none of the above
- What is a cascade configuration (a)CE-CB(B)CE-CC(C)CE-CE (d)none
Group Discussion would consists of some common topics related to Aviation.They would just want to see your communication and knowledge about Aviation sector.
If your concepts are clear you can easily Qualify the interview process…All The Best….