IndiGo is an Indian, private and low cost airline company which is based in Gurgaon, Haryana and established in 2006. It provides a cheap flying options to the millions. It has 32 destinations in India and International skies. It give services to Singapore, Dubai, Bangkok, Kathmandu etc. Presently, more than 4000 workers are working for IndiGo. It incorporates the best hardware, software, interface design and personnel from around the world.
IndiGo operates to 32 destinations in all over India and in foreign countries with 373 flights each day. Unlike most low cost carriers, IndiGo uses hub and spoke model used by full service airlines where the airline flights to different destinations are routed through its hub. IndiGo has branches in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara, Panjim etc.
Because of the low cost service IndiGo won CNBC Awaaz’s Travel Award for best low cost airline in year 2009. The airline was listed among the Top 50 Best Companies to Work For in 2010.The placement criteria of indigo-
The interior view of IndiGo A320:
IndiGo is a rapidly growing company in global and local levels. The IndiGo team uses hardware, software and interface design to implement processes and rules that are safe and simple, that make sense, and that cut waste and hassles, which in turn ensures a uniquely smooth, precise customer experience at low price. It provide a world class service at a very low cost.
1. Candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. The age of the candidates should be between 18-27 years.
3. Minimum height of candidates should be 155 cms and the weight should be proportionate with height.
4. Minimum qualification of the candidates should be 10+2.
5. Candidates should be medically fit , mature and have a good communication skills.
6. More than one foreign language other than English should be known by the candidates.
You may also like-