Capgemini is a world top class consulting and outsourcing corporation and acquired a global leadership in it. It is headquartered in Paris and France and also operates in 40 other countries. Capgemini has a around 120,000 employees who help their clients in transforming by improving the performance and through their unique competitiveness.In Capgemini their main value is to understand the value of the business and believes it cannot be achieved only by technology, it comes with people and experts working together to develop the world class solution to suit the requirements of their clients and deliver the desired result.
For Career at Capgemini : www.in.capgemini.com/careers/
Capgemini works towards achieving seven basic values which are:
- Honesty in work
- Trust among employees and clients
- Freedom for innovative ideas
- Boldness in taking risks
- Team friendliness
- Modest in approach
- Fun in working
The company was founded in 1967 and build itself into top class leading IT service providers, it was formed by the acquisition of two companies CAP and Gemini computer system.
Recruitment/ Placement Process of Capgemini
The selection process includes 3 stages
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- HR Interview
Round – I ( Written Test )
- Total Time : 60 minutes
- Total Number of Questions : 50
Written test consists of three sections which are:
- Quantitative (25 Questions)
- Analytical (30 Questions)
- Verbal Ability (25 Questions)
I. The most easy among the three sections is verbal ability which included synonyms, antonyms sentence preparation, Fill in the blanks with appropriate word.
II. Quantitative section is the combination of easy and tough questions which include Geometry, theorems, Linear equations etc.
III. Analytical section is bit confusing and tricker like puzzles, figure questions, take the odd one out, mirror image, 3D, blood relations etc.
Round – II ( Group Discussion Round -GD Round)
After clearing the written test you will have to come across the group discussion round, it is the elimination round. Only few students get selected in the GD.
Few GD topics are:
- Should hockey be the national game of India
- Effect of advertisements and media on youth
- Aam Aadmi party
- What would you prefer love or arrange marriage
- FDI in India
Round – III ( Interview )
Final Round is the personal Interview which include questions about the project, your strengths, weaknesses, subject related questions etc.
- Technical Interview : Basic Questions will be asked from your favorite subjects ( C, C++, Java, DBMS, Unix, SQL) and Questions from Live Projects. If you are well versed with your concepts the interview is easy to crack.
- HR Interview : HR Questions ( But it plays a vital role ), they check your confidence level and communication skills
All the Best, and please give your valuable feedback through the comment section if the post is helpful.