28 February 2014: I am Navnit Kumar and I am preparing to appear for the GATE exam 2015. When I started preparing for the GATE exam, I encountered many difficulties that came around. Initially I was not able to cope up with those and make correct decisions like how to prepare for it, how to manage the time, etc. So I discussed with many of my seniors who have already appeared the GATE exam and got many useful ways. I feel like these points are helping me a lot. I am sharing it with you with a hope that it will prove to be useful for you also.
INITIALISATION OF THE PREPARATION
2. Read the articles in the magazines and newspapers which explains how to prepare for the GATE exam. You will get lot of new tips from there.
3. Choose the ways which best suits you as the most important thing is that you are comfortable with that way. This is so because it is ultimately you who will prepare, so unless you are comfortable the preparation will go worthless.
4. Select those topics in which you are more confident and prepare them first because you will not take much time in going through them and thus will be able to devote your maximum time in the topics in which you are less confident. But you should prepare the confident topics in such a manner that not a single question might stop you.
5. Purchase good books to study those topics because the good books contains many short methods to solve the problems in a very simple manner and also in a very less time.
6. Make a good time table to study those topics as this will help you devote time in all the subjects and topics as required.
7. Good time management is very important because unless you practice it at your home, you will find it very difficult to do so in the exam hall.
8. Proper meditation refreshes the mind, so try to do meditation at least twice a day because to hold all the things you learnt and also to learn new things, you mind should be fresh.
There are some more things which might restricts your preparation. You need to plan them also. Some of them are mentioned below:
ACTIVITIES NOT TO DO
1. Try to keep yourself away from negative people
2. Try to be positive every time because your positive attitude will help to keep your desire live and which will help you towards your goal. You need to simply tell yourself that “I can do this” or “I have good power to overcome it”.
3. Try to be around those people who are preparing for the GATE exam and keep discussing with them regarding the topics you are facing problems, from them you may get many easy methods to cover it up.
4. Always pay respect to those people who motivates you
There are some abilities which you need to grow in yourself in your own interest. It will help not only now but your entire life. These abilities are commonly known as internal abilities.
1. Power thinker of any topics
2. Instantaneous response
3. Finding a good way to go ahead
ALL THE BEST for your GATE exam.
Please wish me too!