HOW TO PREPARE FOR GUJARAT BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 60 DAYS?
PREPARE FOR GUJARAT BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 60 DAYS
PREPARE FOR GUJARAT BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 60 DAYS-The Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) was formed with the motto of organizing state board examinations. The Higher Secondary examinations are important in respect to the student’s future and career thus scoring good in this exams is very important. As soon as the exam time table are announced students start getting anxious regarding the preparation for exams. Definitely the time duration for 60 days for the exams is not too much as students need proper time for the preparation and this could be challenging. But as we say there is no shortcut to success and it implies here. The only thing to do is practise ,study hard and put in efforts.
For the session 2018 the Gujarat Board has announced the exam time table and the exams for class 12th general stream will commence from 12th march to 28th march whereas for science stream students from 12th march to 23rd march.
Join with oureducation class 12th board exam Telegram group to discuss on problems and find answers to your queries
You can check the complete time table for both the streams on their official website-
Since you know the date for the exams not much time is left for the exams to get started and its high time that you need to prepare for the exams and hence I would like to share some informative preparation tips for the exams in just 2 months:-Previous Years English Sample Papers for Class 10 Gujarat Board
- As I have always mentioned for any exam the 1st thing that you need to do is to prepare a schedule for your syllabus .In this study plan allot more time to subjects or topics that needs more attention. Also devote equal time to each subject so that no subject or topic remains untouched or unknown. The study plan needs to be short and smart according to the time left for preparation. Make sure the timetable is such that can be followed and not just remain useless.
- Work on your writing and try to apply mind mapping techniques for easy grasping . The writing or presentation for the answer sheet should be clean and understood easily.
- While studying make a habit of writing down notes in your own language as that will be more easy for you to grab and it also keeps it ready for revision. As you study or prepare notes keep highlighting the important points that you see as it would be handy and easier for you at the end for quick revisions.
- Set a time limit as given for the actual exams and try solving the old question papers more and more .The more you solve question papers the more idea you will develop regarding the type of questions you might face and also assess your performance in the subjects. Try to pick up different publishers and books for practice.
- Develop the habit of recalling whatever you study as this will help you memorising the matter in a better way.
- Practise mathematics daily as this is the only way to succeed in maths. Keep all the formulas and theorems in a list so that anytime you could have a glance to it for last minute revision works.
- For scoring high in English ,concentrate more on the grammar as you can score high in this section and it might increase your percentage. Top commerce colleges in Gujarat with courses offered
- The basic thing to do is to prepare not all topics but relevant topics that is enough for you to answer all questions.Rank wise List of Top State Board Schools of Gujarat
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.