PMP- Grow your knowledge and skills
PMP is for project Management professional. This certification enables you to show your knowledge and skills in the team for getting the prominent results. This certificate is globally approved by various companies. If you have scored good marks in PMP exam then you will be at the upper edge. It gives a flight to your career along with maximum opportunities.
PMP certification is considered to be the best option for giving a flight to your career. This certification is one of the highly regarded credential in the industries. In this era there are more than 4 Lac project managers who are PMP certified. So passing this exam will make you the member of that prosperous group with success in your career.
Benefits of Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
PMP certification is accepted by all the organizations globally. This has other benefits also which are defined as follows:-
1. The candidate who is PMP certified will take up all the responsibilities of an organization in the field of project management.
2. The score in the PMP exam will provide opportunities. More the exam score more it will result to high pay job.
3. The score of PMP exam reflects the achievement. The score is seen by the recruiters at the time of recruitment. The score is considered to be the key of success.
4. The PMP certification credentials will lead to good responsibilities in the job. The PMP certification and the score will provide you the ultimate reputation in the management field.
5. The certification credentials mainly improve the set of skills and the knowledge of the candidates.
6. This certification enhances the job profession as it maintains the ISO 17024 certification.
So all the above points are enough to give a flight to your career. Moreover you can use the PMI certificate of credential throughout your lifetime. PMP certificate is acceptable in each and every organization and it helps for the promotion areas also.
About the exam:-
The questions for this exam come in a multiple choice format. Total number of questions asked is 200 where the evaluation is being done on 175 questions. The remaining 25 questions are pre released. The main topics of the questions are:-
1. Project planning
2. Project initiation
3. Project execution
4. Project controlling
5. Project closing and maintenance
6. Professional responsibility towards organization and customer
The PMP training is all about the vision mission and the leadership decision towards the organization.
PMI believes in the competency and leadership credit in any candidate. Passing the PMP examination needs to answer 137 questions correctly out of the 200 questions.