50 question everyday syllabus of UPSC Prelims 20181:30 pm
50 question everyday syllabus of UPSC Prelims 2018
Oureducation is launching 50 questions everyday syllabus of Prelims UPSC through different whats app and Telegram channels. During this process We also take help from various other notes providers , video providers and coachings .
Every day few questions will be asked and discussed and if your interest will be more it will be increased till 50 questions everyday
General Studies Paper I Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance: No alternative of news Paper reading . Every day you need to read The Hindu , Make habit of underlining points and making notes. If you want you can share your daily notes with other students to have better understanding. (Every Day)
- History of India and Indian national movement: This is something you need to MUg Up Deep. Ratna hoga. Again News Paper reading helps in correlation of historical events , so memorising becomes easy. (5 Questions Every day from NCERT will help or digging questions from past 10 years sets also helps)
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world: This is vast and thus I will like to divide it it.
- Indian Geography (2 questions every day)
- World Geography ( 2 Questions every day)
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc. (5 questions every day) Class 7th to 12 th Civics and Economics will help NCERT
This Again needs to be like
- Constitution of India :
- Political System: Parliamentary Democracy, Constitutional Hierarchy
- Panchayati Raj: Set UP of Indian Society through Villages.
- Public Policy:
- Economic and Social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate change-that donot require subject specialization
- General science
For more Join us on https://t.me/studymaterialoureducation
Here you can get SAT Syllabus (Aptitude Test). Check out for UPSC SAT Syllabus. Also download SAT Syllabus from below.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level) ( Start reading 10 words from The Hindu article every day)
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level. (will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation)
Further Described in 30 days Syllabus Structure for finishing Prelims in 30 days
References : –
- Best IAS Coaching Center in New Delhi
- Best IAS coaching Center in Bangalore
- Best IAS Coaching center in Kolkata
- Best IAS Coaching Center in Hyderabad