Posts Tagged ‘madras medical college’

  • Madras Medical College

    Admission Procedure of Madras Medical College

    Apr 4, 17 • 31560 Views • Medical61 Comments

    Eligibility and Admission Procedure of Madras Medical College (A) UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMS MBBS For the admission under post graduate level i.e. MBBS 85% of the total seat is reserved for the state quota i.e. Tamil Nadu . Remaining 15% of the seat is for

  • MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE

    Apr 7, 13 • 1244 Views • General8 Comments

    MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE Madras Medical College (M.M.C) is located at Park town in Chennai. This esteemed is guided by the dynamic personalities which work day and night to take the college to the different level. It is headed by the personalities like Dean