TATA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1.Tell me about yourself.
2.What are your strength and weaknesses?
3.Why should I hire you?
4.What was your final year project?
5.What is your favorite subject?
6.Are you willing to relocate?
7.Can you work under pressure?
8.What are your aspirations?
9.Explain your project you did during training?
10.Tell about some of the products of TATA in th emarket?
11.How will you turn out to be an asset for TATA?
12. Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
13. How do you describe your management style?
14. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
15. If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
16. Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
17. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?