The NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) For Medical Entrance is Around the Corner.
|Date of Examination NEET 2018 For UG||06/05/2018 (Sunday)|
Today we will Discuss many Tricks to crack NEET Medical examination. As we know that NEET exam is conducted by CBSE on All India basis. So about 7 – 8 lakh students/aspirants appear for this exam. Though that is not a matter of tension because if you have studied well in your Class XIth and Class XIIth, then you can crack it easily. If you are now in Class XI and planning to start your preparation from now, and then keep on studying all your subjects in depth, then it would become easy for you to revise before the exam as then you would not have to prepare newly.
There would be 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology together. You have to just keep your concepts clear in all the topics of these subjects. Don’t Mug up at all. Try to understand what Question is attempting To ask.
BUCKET TRICK TO CRACK NEET EXAM
Divide the question of NEET Exam in Different buckets. The bucket should be divided on the basis of the Level of Questions.
Easy Question:- Attempt Immediately
Moderate Level Question:- If the Question takes more than 1 min put it in the Second Bucket and Attempt it in the Second Right
Tough/ Difficult Question:- There will be Definitely Few Questions very Difficult placed by the Paper setter. You have to keep these Questions in the third bucket. Attempt the third Bucket Questions in the Last.
Placing the Questions in a different Bucket is an art That You will be able to learn with Practice. As its said Practice makes the man Perfect.
करत-करत अभ्यास के जड़मति होत सुजान । रसरी आवत-जात के, सिल पर परत निशान।।
We have also provided the tips and tricks for the entrance exams like:-
Some Tips and Tricks to crack NEET Medical entrance exam:-
- Refer to the syllabus of NEET Medical entrance exam.
- As the syllabus mostly is drawn from that of Class XI and Class XII of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board, so if you have learned it thoroughly in your classes, you may not face many problems in completing your syllabus.
- Study only according to the syllabus of NEET Medical. No need to waste time on the subjects or topics which are not included in the syllabus.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses in the syllabus and stress more on them while practicing.
- Refer to some of the previous year question papers of NEET Medical / AIPMT, if possible refer question papers of at-least 10 years and note down the subjects and topics which are important and those which are not. Give more focus on the important subjects and topics only, especially those which have higher weightage. Weightage of every chapter will be mentioned in the syllabus. Even if you want you can neglect the unimportant subjects and topics.
- Never try to attempt all the questions, as it is not necessary. Attempt only those which you are very much sure about as there are negative markings. The marking scheme of it is +4 for correct answer and -1 for the wrong ones. This information was very necessary to mention because many students have this notion that attempting more and more questions may lead to some of them getting correct even if not sure about them, and there would be an increase in the score. If you are thinking so, then change it now because as mentioned earlier in this point that there is negative marking, so some may get correct, but there is no surety of it. Instead, it all may get wrong and your score would go down. Even if some by chance gets correct, the wrong ones will decrease your score. So it is not at all beneficial to attempt all the questions.
- Practice as many practice papers or previous year papers as you can. And try to complete each paper within the exam time of NEET Medical. This would help you to increase your speed of solving the questions with more accuracy.
- The most important thing is to stay cool, especially in the examination hall because tension can uproot your desire fully. If possible go to bed early the night before the exam.
So these were some tricks to crack NEET Medical entrance exam which might help you. Follow these and I am sure you would be definitely able to crack the exam.
ALL THE BEST!
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the post, please share it with us in the comment box below.