UPSC 2019 Prelims Exam Result Analysis
UPSC (Union public service commission)
On the basis of the result of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 held on 02/06/2019, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released UPSC IAS Prelims result on 12th July 2019. The UPSC results are published only in the online mode. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsc.gov.in to check their UPSC 2019 Prelims result. The results of UPSC is being published in the form of merit list which consists of the list of qualified candidates. It is to be noted that the aspirants who are qualified in the Prelims exam will have to clear the Mains exam followed by Interview. Upon clearing all three round, they will be recruited as IAS, IFS, IPS, etc. Candidates who meet the UPSC Prelims Cutoff can appear for the Mains exam.
Students were waiting for their result. They worked hard for clearing the exam but as everyone knows it’s not that easy but there is another side also if you prepared well focused then they can achieve.
About 8 lakh candidates had applied for UPSC CSE(Prelims) 2019. But Approx 12000+ candidate cleared it.
The selection process of CSE Exam is a 3 stage assessment, wherein, candidates have to appear for Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview.
- Expected cut off marks for 2019
- General Category:95 – 105
- EWS: 95-100
- OBC : 90-100
- SC: 85-95
- ST: 80-90
Civil Service Examination (CSE) is a single window entry through which the qualifying candidates are recruited into various government services including IAS, IRS, IFS, and IPS according to their marks and rankings. All India services and central services (Group A and Group B) comprise and around.
For Applying these exams candidate must be a graduate from any recognized University in India. The final year can also apply.
- Appearing candidate should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 30 years.
- Maximum three years relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST.
- The number of attempts for General 4 OBC 7 but ST/SC no limit.
It’s only for CSE but also you can apply for the following exam given below:
UPSC conducted many exams like
- Civil Service Examination (CSE)
- Engineering service exam (ESE)
- Indian forest service exam (IFoS)
- Indian Economic Service and Indian statistical exam (IES/ISS)
- Assistant provident fund Commissioners
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam (SCRA)
- Combined Defence Services Exam (CDS)
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam(NDA/NA)
- Combined Medical Service Examination(CMSE)
- Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police force exam